Photo

[FEEDBACK] PVP-BASIC October 10, 1800

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 FreqWency

FreqWency
  • PipPip

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:56 PM

Awesome stuff as always. Please tell me someone fraps'ed some of it?

I have been a bit ill the last few days but did manage to get a vid made up for this class. I missed the DD and the live fire bombing, but there is some decent footage of the cap hot drop in EZA.

Vid will be uploaded sometime tonight (US tz).

-Ark

Thank you very much. :)

#27 Kagai

Kagai
  • Pip

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Enjoyed the entire class. The Instruction, the preperation materials were all top notch. Learned quite a few things that I did not know. Thank you to all Instructors and to all the Agony Unleahed members for the support of the class. Looking forward to reattending as an Alumni and attending additional classes.
Kagai Murphy
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?154868]BASIC-20091010[/link]

#28 VanisleVagabond

VanisleVagabond
  • Pip

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:54 PM

If Basic class is so much fun can only imagine how good it gets.Especially appreciated info on area effect weapons and transverse velocity.Also shows real commitment to teaching the rest of us when ceo runs basic fleet.Van thoroughly enjoyed start to finish including DD break.Having some touble getting registered properly for wolfpacks class.(linking basic class).Hope to see you there.

#29 Zin Leya

Zin Leya
  • PipPip

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

/...Having some touble getting registered properly for wolfpacks class.(linking basic class).Hope to see you there.

If you are refering to you being listed as "improperly registered", it's because you registered after the thread was closed for more students.
(May also be because you linked to your basic credentials but not using your course code for it, though this I am not sure of)
Alumni: BASIC - 1906092100
Alumni: WOLFPACK - 200910242300
Alumni: ADVANCED-2603102400
Alumni: ADVANCED HSSR -0805102300
Participated in Basic FC Seminar: FC BASIC-20091114