Photo

Zee says "G'day Agony" :)

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#26 choran

choran

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:34 AM

Agony did away with most of the ranks and certifications a while back (Before I had joined some 2 years ago). It is a great place and if you are enough of a bear, playing eve is free.

You're referring to the PLEX thing? I dunno, I'm not as big as a carebear as Zee...so I doubt I could manage it :P

I think the most isk I ever had was 1.5 bil. All my isk went to hoarding ships for every occasion.

#27 zee

zee

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

I'm not a Carebear! :P But I'll help you Carebear Choran, It's easy once you know how :) Although you'd probably have to spend (up to) 10 hours a month (in empire, less in 0.0) to pay for a plex i'm guessing depending on what you choose to do make ISK. Some folks could make that isk in MUCH less time. SInce I resubbed I've been running a rattlesnake through level 4's semi afk'able and making about 30mil an hour... Now I added my alts and I'm hitting 60 mil an hour! Faction BS or Marauder seems to be the go for that. Mineral prices have gone up too so empire mining is back to being semi profitable. But I have director 5 and an orca etc. Ice mining is very AFKable if you don't go to sleep. Wait.. maybe I AM A CAREBEAR!?! omg I feel so dirty.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Posted Image

#28 zee

zee

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Hey fellas, I just connected on TS3... I'm in DarkStar comms test server? I only see a default channel and nothing else.... Am I in the right place or have I stuffed it up? lol I used the info off the wiki.
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Posted Image

#29 zee

zee

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

Fixed.. I had to use the browser address.. weird. You're probably all in bed though lol
Posted Image

#30 zee

zee

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:00 AM

Well, I'll be in the Lounge if anyone wants to come say Hello :) I briefly met with Eomar so I'm in the right place at least.
Posted Image

#31 Dior Saursi

Dior Saursi

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

I'm not a Carebear! :P

But I'll help you Carebear Choran, It's easy once you know how :)

Although you'd probably have to spend (up to) 10 hours a month (in empire, less in 0.0) to pay for a plex i'm guessing depending on what you choose to do make ISK.
Some folks could make that isk in MUCH less time.

SInce I resubbed I've been running a rattlesnake through level 4's semi afk'able and making about 30mil an hour... Now I added my alts and I'm hitting 60 mil an hour!
Faction BS or Marauder seems to be the go for that.

Mineral prices have gone up too so empire mining is back to being semi profitable. But I have director 5 and an orca etc.
Ice mining is very AFKable if you don't go to sleep.

Wait.. maybe I AM A CAREBEAR!?!
omg I feel so dirty.

Exploration was amazing for me. Considering scanning time out in syndicate I was still topping 200-300 million isk/hour. Granted I was multiboxing a pretty decent setup.

#32 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

I try to claim that do ALL types of carebearing for the purpose of "knowing thy enemy". (Admittedly, I also do it for the isk.)
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#33 Dior Saursi

Dior Saursi

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:09 PM

I try to claim that do ALL types of carebearing for the purpose of "knowing thy enemy". (Admittedly, I also do it for the isk.)

Confirming I purchased a macharial and drone control units to carebear more efficiently.

#34 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

Confirming I purchased a macharial and drone control units to carebear more efficiently.

How dare you do that to a machariel.

You're a bad person.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#35 Dior Saursi

Dior Saursi

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

I am a horrible person, I also make 200 million isk/hour after taxes....

Help me

#36 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hax?

http://wiki.eveonlin..._Control_Unit_I

Suppose you didn't say you were actually using the Mach and the DCUs together... :P
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#37 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 19 July 2012 - 01:38 AM

Hax?

http://wiki.eveonlin..._Control_Unit_I

Suppose you didn't say you were actually using the Mach and the DCUs together... :P

Or he is assisting fighters to his machariel ;)
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#38 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:32 AM

Good point!
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#39 Silas

Silas

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

This thread is going full retard... fast

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#40 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

This thread is going full retard... fast

Well yeah, you're in it.

#41 Eomar

Eomar

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Hurry up and reapply, Zee, so we can put an end to this madness!

#42 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

He did :D

#43 zee

zee

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

Yup! Done and dusted!
(Just need to get it done in game too :) )

Look out Syndicate! Here I come. :ph34r:
Posted Image

#44 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

now we just need Nova Z... then we'll have all the Zee's
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?