Photo

Advance Class

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Logistics (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Which logistics ship can you fly and are you willing to bring to the roam

1. Guardian (4 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. Basilisk (6 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Oneiros (6 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Scimitar (8 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote

#26 Othran

Othran

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Ah, ok, I got that wrong then.
I remember when Agony roams started in Teonusude years ago we had some nice engagements with COW in GW (including a DD) :)

Long time ago now :) GW locals these days are basically "The Unthinkables" (known locally as the Undockables ;)) who are the remnants of the remnants of the remnants of Republic Alliance back when GW had sov. Rare to see them more than 20km off station. N-RAEL is about the only place you can guarantee finding fights as its transit route for Gem and points north from SP etc.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#27 Vora

Vora

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

Ah, ok, I got that wrong then.
I remember when Agony roams started in Teonusude years ago we had some nice engagements with COW in GW (including a DD) :)

Long time ago now :) GW locals these days are basically "The Unthinkables" (known locally as the Undockables ;)) who are the remnants of the remnants of the remnants of Republic Alliance back when GW had sov. Rare to see them more than 20km off station. N-RAEL is about the only place you can guarantee finding fights as its transit route for Gem and points north from SP etc.

Ah, I was wondering what makes N-RAEL always join the most volatile club among the usual suspects EC-, PF-, HED and M-OE.
Last time, before the purple roam, my visit to GW ended like this:http://vora.eve-kill...&kll_id=4588410 (I cherish fine lossmails :) )

Oops, sorry for OT

#28 Othran

Othran

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:33 AM

Ah good old Quam - they were never really a core part of CoW, they just did their own thing (gatecamping lowsec usually) and claimed "language problems" when someone said "wtf were you?" :D N-RAEL is a busy system as it effectively controls the route from Scalding Pass etc to the 3 Empire entry points for Geminate (Eurgrana, Akkio and Oijanen). Those entry points basically control the west of Geminate. The K-IYNW entry point from GW gets you into east Geminate and also into Cache for routes to Spire, Insmother, Outer Passage. Its mainly Russians use the N-RAEL route so around 0100-0300 is about the only quiet time (10 jumps/hour). Oh it may be OT but its still useful info for people :)
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#29 Othran

Othran

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:02 PM

Looks like Marlona's "1000 Rifters/kill my dread" compo might be where the RvB ganknight guys are off to early doors - starts 1900 on 17 Dec IIRC. Hmmm I guess we better find some wormholes, can't see Syndicate being all that attractive this weekend....
Today's word is :

#30 Vjorn

Vjorn

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:54 PM

had to delete my vote....doesnt look like I will make it this weekend :(