Photo

Brother Benthors IT Overview

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

Heya,

I don't know if you guys have ran across BB posting our overview settings, but it's here. It's well laid out and makes your FC's job a little easier if everyone has the same overview settings. Anyhow, thought I would share it since I have been using it for a year or so....

Serj/Ykatni
Posted Image

#2 KTog

KTog

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:24 AM

These are really nice, thanks for sharing the link.
BASIC - 1906092100

WOLFPACKS-20091215

#3 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:05 AM

Nice 1

#4 Skrewed

Skrewed

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:14 AM

I've been trying out different over setup lately...can't wait to try this one. Thanks Serj.

#5 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:25 AM

Cool stuff... If you have forgot we can be found at: 1-800-you-dufus.... should have never left.... or something like that... Hope all is well and that you get bored and return soon™ o7
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#6 Caldak

Caldak

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

You still Active Serj ? Need to catch up with you if possible please

Anne Bonney, a notorious pirate in her own right, told her husband, Calico Jack Bonney, as he was captured by pirate hunters,
“if you'd have fought like a man you needn't hang like a dog”.

Done some class's

#7 Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:16 PM

You still Active Serj ?
Need to catch up with you if possible please

I haven't been too active as of late, but I am going to be much more active in the next couple of weeks. I am usually on UfoRIAA or Dawn Pallando, so if you need to find me I would start there. :)
Posted Image