Photo

Forgive me but.. where's list of classes?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 De Void

De Void
  • Pip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

o/ New student here. Pls forgive my stupidity but the home page says no events scheduled for next 56 days.. 1) Are the classes still running? 2) Where's the list? 3) Where are they held? 4) How much does it cost? Ty!

#2 Tea

Tea

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

We try to run a couple of classes a month at least. Keep an eye on the enrolment subforum for threads about upcoming classes etc. We try to pre-announce a class and give a rough time when signups will open to give everyone a fair chance to sign up (they fill up pretty quickly).

#3 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:58 PM

If you look at the enrolment threads for previous classes you will get an idea of where they run and how much they cost; our most popular class (PVP-Basic) currently costs 12 million Isk and generally runs out of Stacmon.

We also announce classes on the in-game mailing list AU_PVP_Classes.

Further information on our classes can be found on our Wiki *here*.
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#4 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

It should be updated soon ™ we're just kinda in between schedules and the shuffling of instructors / dates / times etc. is ongoing.
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#5 De Void

De Void
  • Pip

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

ty! hope 2 see u guys soon! fyi I'll probs be bringing a couple of friends :-) I've read the article on how to sign up so will get them to make a forum account etc... ty again o/