Photo

[IMPORTANT] Class Forum / Reading Material Access

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

We have been experiencing a problem with student user permissions, which are now mostly resolved; with the exception of the mid-December Wolfpacks class (and the upcoming Basic classes), everyone should now have their correct access restored. We are currently working on fixing permissions of the 15/16 December Wolfpacks class, however if anyone believes they are missing access they should have from a class they attended before 11 December 2009 please post here and we'll get your access restored ASAP.
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#2 Dancing Ferret

Dancing Ferret

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

My forum permissions are back but now I can't view the main site or the wiki, it only happens if I'm logged in so I think someone might have checked the wrong box at some point.

#3 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:12 PM

Can you give that another go now?
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#4 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:26 PM

My forum permissions are back but now I can't view the main site or the wiki, it only happens if I'm logged in so I think someone might have checked the wrong box at some point.

Please also check that you're browsing to www.agony-unleashed.com and not agony-unleashed.com (without the www) as that's known to cause some issues with wiki access.
Posted Image

#5 Tralfaz

Tralfaz
  • PipPip

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

It works for me now. WOW! I'm impressed with the detail and thoroughness of these articles. Tral
Tralfaz - Tralfaz (DCMI) *
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?174007]BASIC-20100116[/link]

#6 Dancing Ferret

Dancing Ferret

Posted 10 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

Can you give that another go now?

Sorry for the late response, everything seems to be working now. Thanks!

#7 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Sorry for the late response, everything seems to be working now. Thanks!

No worries, glad it's working for you now.
CCP Wrangler