Photo

Congrats to TeaDaze and Happy New Year to All

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 rells

rells

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:17 AM

Holy sh*t, it's Rells! Long time no see! !lol

I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year. I hope it is for you and your family also. :)

o7

-Sev

Nice to see you around. Nice to see agony is still going good. Is Bamar still running the show?

Oh and i heard about the mothership kill. NICE job. I havent been playing any MMOGs for half a year. Been busy working on a bunch of things including finishing all my welding certs just for the hell of it and working to renovate a 1949 travel trailer. Its been interesting.

Sometimes I think about rejoining Eve but I have so much going on in RL I dont know if I have time anymore.
Founder of AGONY

#27 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:45 AM

Holy sh*t, it's Rells! Long time no see! !lol

I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a great year. I hope it is for you and your family also. :)

o7

-Sev

Nice to see you around. Nice to see agony is still going good. Is Bamar still running the show?

Oh and i heard about the mothership kill. NICE job. I havent been playing any MMOGs for half a year. Been busy working on a bunch of things including finishing all my welding certs just for the hell of it and working to renovate a 1949 travel trailer. Its been interesting.

Sometimes I think about rejoining Eve but I have so much going on in RL I dont know if I have time anymore.

Officially? :P

He's busy with school projects and finals coming up. I haven't talked with him in over a month actually. The corp structure that's in place is pretty much running itself. I think everyone in general is running the show with directors giving the final word on stuff. But yeah... the usual week to week stuff isn't dependent on the highest level of leadership at all making it less of a burden on them.

That MOM kill was fun. Put a lot of planning into it. Everyone performed excellently.

Where do you want to travel when you finish with that trailer?

Last I remember you had another kid on the way right?

I understand about RL not allowing much play time. I don't play as much as I used to. On my last 6 months of college (lots of senior projects and such) and then it's off to try to start a career with a military defense contractor I hope.
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#28 Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:34 AM

Heya Rells, how have you been doing? Longtime no see, hope you're doing well. Acobar/Serj/Ykatni
Posted Image

#29 Matt Andrews

Matt Andrews

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:04 AM

TeaDaze for CSM? *blink* Wow. Really made the big time. Congrats man, finally they have someone in there with a little fresh, well seasoned perspective.

To all of Agony, Happy new year and the best to all of you. It warms my heart to see AGONY still doing so well, running classes and so on. Keep it up and keep it fresh. Remember you are either moving or getting run over.

Happy new year, Rells!
BASIC-1512071900 | WOLFPACKS-041920081900 | FLYBYS-2206081600 | ADVANCED-050320081900 | BOMBERS-072620081600

#30 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hey Agony. LTNS. Happy new year guys and keep up the good work. I've been hearing good things about you from folks I know who still play.

hi Rip :) Life good?
Posted Image

#31 Ripard Teg

Ripard Teg

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

Hey Agony. LTNS. Happy new year guys and keep up the good work. I've been hearing good things about you from folks I know who still play.

hi Rip :) Life good?

Yeah. But it's life. It's busy and stressful. I'm still poking and prodding he people I know to come here and sign up for classes. I think one of them signed up for wolfpacks. The other went to Eve U. You win some you lose some. ;-)

#32 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 01 February 2010 - 02:53 AM

Good to hear from you Rells!