Photo

[DONE] Looking for two sponsors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sakco

Sakco

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

Hi everybody. I'm looking for two Agony members to sponsor my application because I've been marked as inexperienced (totally true). I'll try to compensate my lack of experience with my energy to fight ... and my energy to buy me new ships after I blow up again and again. I'll try to help as much as I can...hey, every little bit of e-war counts! I live in Prague and I try to manage my time between work, girlfriend and EVE. I'm usually online between 19:00 and 23:00 EVE time (EU timezone). My long term goal in EVE is to be able to fly everything cloaky as best as one can. Thank you for your time. Sakco

#2 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hi mate, That's the attitude I started with too. :) Are you signed up for Alumni roams? Competency in fleet and chatting with AGONY guys afterwards are the best paths to finding sponsors.
Posted Image

#3 Blood Thorn

Blood Thorn

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hi Sako, If you don't mind, I am going to sticky this post, because your request shows the enthusiasm and the willingness to actively search for solutions to your needs/goals. ((Hopefully some of our other applicants will get the hint)) I hope to see you in an upcoming class. :)
BASIC-0104062000
[link=http://agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102488.0]A&W-0271220081700 (Adv-Pvp #100 / Wolfpacks #16)[/link]

Posted Image