Photo

[Video] PVP Basic 10 oct 09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arkole Blake

Arkole Blake

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:52 AM

Sorry its a bit late getting out this time, I have been ill most of the week.

I missed both the live fire bomb demonstration and the DD, but there are some decent shots of the capital hotdrop in EZA along with plenty of mass frig gankage.

In honor of Agonys return to syndicate, the music this week is a bit of mid 80's retro.

Syndicate Gankage

As I said, I havnt been feeling well, so its not the best vid I've ever made, but hopefully worth the d/l

-Ark
Posted Image

#2 Kaiman

Kaiman

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:20 AM

As I said, I havnt been feeling well, so its not the best vid I've ever made, but hopefully worth the d/l

-Ark

That's not an excuse for stealing my retro '80s mp3-playlist :o :D

To be more serious....I like it :)

#3 Meldgaard

Meldgaard

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:04 AM

Well i am not a big fan of eve movies but i liked this one. It has the magic pace where you can see what is happening and learn from it, but still its not so slow that its gets boring. The music is not what i normal hear but it suits the video. ps i like you ui but where do you have your drone window (or are you so amarr you dont use drones ;))
Posted Image

Deran Francks > And we really don't operate with reds/blues etc. To be honest, feel free to set us red - it means more fights for us.

#4 luanny

luanny
  • Pip

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

downloading now will seed

Posted Image

[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?159155]BASIC-20091104[/link]