Photo

[ATTN] Phishing attempt scam doolie

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:53 AM

i dunno if its been brought up here or if anyones seen it yet. But earlier on today i received and email from 'CCP' about reactivating my account free for 5 days (even tho my accounts are still online) ... DO NOT CLICK IT, DELETE IT STRAIGHT AWAY!! its a keylogger, and the scammers steal your account and sell isk etc from your accounts. It looks like the real eve offer thing, but it redirects you to another site etc. Seems people have already been done over by it, a mate had their titan char podded with +5s, carriers, dreads, shit sold, skills stopped, over 32bn gone, char is in billions of isk in debt and ccp are investigating..... i just thought i'd warn you. Please don't click or enter in your details, ALWAYS REMEMBER CCP WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS! Thanks

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#2 Tea

Tea

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

As long as there are people willing to buy isk for real money these scams will keep cropping up... Thanks for the heads up.

#3 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:05 AM

No worries, i just didn't want any one else getting caught out by it. This email is a perfect copy of the real thing.

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#4 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:09 AM

How are they getting the e-mail addresses?
Posted Image

#5 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:13 PM

As long as there are people willing to buy isk for real money these scams will keep cropping up...

Thanks for the heads up.

There will always be scams :)

Thanks for the reminder :)
Posted Image