Photo

Don't show up anywhere on the June 6th Basic Class

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kikiann

Kikiann
  • Pip

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:03 AM

I don't see my name anywhere on the list. I did notice that my orginal post put the full corp name instead of ticker so I'm not sure if that was the problem or not (it's been corrected now). I'm far enough down the list that I don't expect to get in the June 6th but want to ensure that I got credited for the next class as I sent payment on 2009.5.29 02:03 from Kikiann to Agony Unleashed Corporation. FYI I completed Basic some time ago but have been out of the game for a while and figure I needed the full class.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?2319]Basic - 1211060200[/link]

#2 Skrewed

Skrewed

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

Looks like you did get skipped over. You said that you have taken basic before, if that's the case you can always come as alumni (for free) as long as there space (I have yet to see us turn alumni away). You should follow the directions on adding your completed courses to your sig, mark you enrollment as alumni and when you come to the class add a vent comment that says "Alumni". Since you've paid, I've added you to list so that you can use your credit for another class.