Photo

PVP-WOLFPACKS: EVE TIME Jan 21, 0200 (Saturday Evening in America)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#26 Vitelius

Vitelius

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:56 AM

Lawndrill - Vittulius (BSMR)
No wars
BASIC-0113071900

Course fees paid
Posted Image

#27 Guest_vampiro_*

Guest_vampiro_*

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:11 AM

Vampirro - Vampirro (NCW) War - Pwncakes'n Wtffles NCW Corp Account BASIC-0113071900 http://www.agony-unl...wtopic.php?9180

#28 HarWoo

HarWoo
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

Wahoo - HarWoo (BSMR)
No Wars
BASIC-0113071900

Course paid.

#29 azatol

azatol
  • Pip

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:54 AM

Can you please charge MI Koshkin's class to the (TPRO) account. At the time he registered our account had not yet been set up. Thank you, Sildan Starbreeze ASST CEO -The Protectorate

#30 Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:17 AM

Hi, I can't find the Wolfpacks reading materials, the link from the top post in this thread only takes me to the list of "Your clone and your pod", "Intro to BMs" and so on, and the pulldown on the left still only has my PVP-BASIC materials. Have I not been granted access or is it just me being daft somehow? %-6

#31 Guest_Muad'Dib_*

Guest_Muad'Dib_*

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:30 PM

Hi,

I can't find the Wolfpacks reading materials, the link from the top post in this thread only takes me to the list of "Your clone and your pod", "Intro to BMs" and so on, and the pulldown on the left still only has my PVP-BASIC materials.

Have I not been granted access or is it just me being daft somehow? %-6

Course materials are still being updated according to Rells' last post. I dont think they've given access yet.

enrollments recorded, processing payments now.

Updated enrollment with paid students. Note that I am still reviewing the WOLFPACKS articles in light of Kali (Revelations) and I will be granting access to materials by Monday evening my time (mountain).

#32 Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:17 PM

Right, it was my daftness then as I had feared... 8) Thanks for pointing it out, had missed that post entirely!

#33 MI Koshkin

MI Koshkin
  • Pip

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:10 AM

Koshkin - MI Koshkin (TPRO)

No wars

Please pay for my enrollment from our TPRO corporate account.

Thanks!

#34 rells

rells

Posted 17 January 2007 - 02:21 AM

Enrollemnt updated and access granted Pre-Course Preparation has changed slightly, please read it carefully.
Founder of AGONY

#35 azatol

azatol
  • Pip

Posted 19 January 2007 - 03:07 AM

UPDATE for Sildan Starbreeze and Mi Koshkin. Our alliance[EXE] has just been war dec'd by The Privateers alliance[PRVTR].

#36 Guest_Yakinn_*

Guest_Yakinn_*

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:58 PM

I gotta cancel. I'm not going to be able to make it. Have fun stormin the castle.

#37 rells

rells

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:41 PM

UPDATE for Sildan Starbreeze and Mi Koshkin.

Our alliance[EXE] has just been war dec'd by The Privateers alliance[PRVTR].

LOL not thoe idiots again. We will sho you how to blow them up. =)
Founder of AGONY

#38 Yorick

Yorick

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

Alas, it is not to be. I think this is my 5th - or 6th? - attempt at running with Wolfpacks. Given the choice between great music and great PvP (no link needed for the latter one), great music wins.

Next Wolfpacks, hopefully. Yorick will keep trying. Doggedly. Tee-hee, the pun.
Ceterum censeo, Goonfleet esse delendam!
Posted Image

#39 Guest_Noralis_*

Guest_Noralis_*

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:39 AM

Ugghhh.... Due to sudden issues that popped up, I'll be unable to attend the Wolfpack class. Well, I should say I won't be able to attend and give it my undivided attention. Please remove me from the roster for the Wolfpack class and put me on credit for the next one if possible. Once things settle down, I've made my new little personal home in Empire in the Nonni area, so hopefully I can fly with some of the AU guys on occasion. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Looking forward to the next Wolfpack course.

#40 Guest_Muad'Dib_*

Guest_Muad'Dib_*

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:25 AM

That makes for a very long night, Muad'Dib. The Basic class that day starts 7 hours before the Wolfpacks, so you're looking at around 12 hours straight, or more. Consider taking Basic on the 13th, I can make a spot for you.

Yeah, Im not going to be able to last through both. I've been sick for a few days and shouldnt even try. I'll be okay for the Basic class, but wont make this Wolfpack class.

I'll sign up for the next one, sorry guys.

#41 Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Guest_Vrikshaka_*

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:37 PM

Hi, RL decided to backfire on me at the last minute and I won't be able to participate tonight :( I'll definitely be on for the next opportunity though, and hoping it'll happen soon as I was really looking forward to this one! :) Happy hunting guys, and my apologies for dropping out!!

#42 Quincy

Quincy
  • PipPip

Posted 21 January 2007 - 12:49 AM

Really sorry for the short notice everyone, but I picked up/got stuck with a few extra hours at work. Which given the time of year and retail, I didn't want to pass up. As a result I'm a little to bagged too make it through until 2-3 am, I'll have to sit this one out. Again sorry for the notice, which I know is just over an hour :( Hopefully, I'l make it out next time around, gl and gh.

#43 azatol

azatol
  • Pip

Posted 23 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

Awesome class guys. learned tons!! Too bad bubbles don't shoot back.