Photo

Ever wonder what its like to fight the goons?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:49 AM

heres an exciting one minute shake in the shoes of goonswarm local. (Bamar edit - summary : Goons like to smack and spam, newsflash I know) ---------------------------------- It goes on like this for another 3-4 hours...
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it
WarGod > smart bombs man!!
Jack Cannon > we've tried that
Jack Cannon > they have a low effectiveness rating

#2 Arkole Blake

Arkole Blake

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:01 AM

1) Seperate your local window from all other chat windows by click/holding on its tab and pulling it away.

2) Choose the 'Small portriat' option in the the upper right area of the window.

Posted Image

3) Drag the middle bar of the window to the left as far as it will go.

Posted Image

4)Drag the right bar to the left as far as it will go.

Posted Image

Problem solved.
Posted Image

#3 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:04 AM

Well. yes.. however, that was not the point :P
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it

#4 Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Lord Gabriell (Acobar)

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:52 AM

I have a 1mb local log for that ten mins.
Posted Image

#5 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:17 AM

What Arkole said.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#6 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:17 AM

Yeah, you basically can't log chats if you fight the goons. Yeah its only 1 mb here and there, but added into hundreds of hours and many days.. It gets to be a sizeable portion. I just deleted about 30 mb of local files, and that was just the last (very inactive due to work) month.

#7 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:03 AM

What it's like fighting Agony! [ 2009.03.20 04:16:00 ] Sanfrey Statolomy > Hello? [ 2009.03.20 05:12:00 ] *crickets*

Wow my classes were so long ago the link stopped working. Look I took a bunch of them ok? It was a long time ago. Just trust me on it.
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives. (Unless in a box, in which case they have half a chance of having no half lives.) 

#8 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:11 AM

What it's like fighting Agony!

[ 2009.03.20 04:16:00 ] Sanfrey Statolomy > Hello?
[ 2009.03.20 05:12:00 ] *explosions and cries of agony*

More accurate :D
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#9 Mortis Aguila

Mortis Aguila

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:53 AM

heres an exciting one minute shake in the shoes of goonswarm local.

... stuff ...

----------------------------------

It goes on like this for another 3-4 hours...

Mortis brain pan not can work now. Me go eat bugs and feel more hoomun later maybe. %-6

Posted Image

#10 Beef Hardslab

Beef Hardslab

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Eh I think this is a bit more typical when fighting us (see if you can find the non-Agony): Marvn Riley > gf Kthor > fuck you Seagravity > gf Keellan > gf Mandike > gf Tokatu > gf Seagravity > gf !lol
Posted Image

#11 Discipline

Discipline

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

How does the op show how it is to fight goonswarm? wheres the combat log, or the aar or the ingame footage?
Posted Image

#12 kothar osel

kothar osel

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

how it is to fight goonswarm??? dran you're there like once a month....btw it's a fleet massacre with little in the way of tactics but heavy on order and logistics...2 of the 3 parts you need to be (truly) successful in pvp.i leave the rest of my opinion silent as those who know me know what i'm thinking
I do not discriminate. I HATE EVERYBODY!!