How To Enroll
Processing enrollement takes a decent amount of time that instructiors would rather be spending doing something else such as actually playing the game. When students try to be individualistic, creative or are just lazy, it makes more work for the instructors and they tend to get cranky. For this reason IMPROPER ENROLLMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!! In order to enroll properly, please click on the following link and read the article carefully before adding your pilot to the enrollment thread
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO ENROLL IN A PVP UNIVERSITY CLASS
A wolfpack is a devastating vehicle of war which will strike fear into those who come across it. A wolfpack which has eyes and ears in systems many jumps away, co-ordinating it's attacks and allowing it to land on top of it's targets with deadly accuracy is something to be truly feared by any pilot in New Eden. The people who allow the Wolfpack to operate in this way are the CovOps pilots, observing and feeding intelligence to the Wolfpack Commander. They need to be able to move without being seen or engaged, take up poistions where they can observe the enemy and call in the Wolfpack when the precise moment for organised mayhem has arrived.
The course will teach you the advantages and disadvantages of the various Covert Operations frigates along with advice on fitting your ship to make the best of its abilities. You will learn how to move without being seen and how to perform evasive manouevers should you be trapped by the enemy. The course will also teach you how to take up positions where you can safely observe the enemy in such a way as to be able to supply all the information a Wolfpack Commander will ever need to know. Specific sniper training is done to enable you to bring down the enemy lurking at long range.
The AU PvP CovOps course is an advanced level course with a number of pre-requisites. It requires the knowledge accumlated over both the PVP-BASIC and PVP-WOLFPACK courses. If you do not have the pre-req skills or courses then please do not sign up.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the very high cost of the ships and modules used in this course, by signing up you are accepting that there is a level of risk where your ship and modules may be lost. The aim of the course is to minimise this risk and losses are not expected. However, Agony Unleashed nor it's instructors can be held responsible for the loss of ships or equipment for the duration of the course and subsequent Wolfpack. Students may decline to take part in any part of the course they wish.
- Course Code: COVOPS-031220061700
- Required Courses:
- Required Skills:
- Electronics Upgrades 5
- Caldari, Amarr, Gallente or Minmatar Frigate 5
- Covert Ops 4+
- Electronics 5
- Cloaking 4+
- Warp Drive Operation 4+
- Evasive Maneuvering 4+
- Navigation 4+
- Required Preparation:
- Read all course materials in PVP-COVOPS category.
- Setup overview as per required reading.
- Buy and fit at least 1 ship and move it to the course location.
- Obtain the bookmarks for your class. To do this, come to the AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY Eve channel or on ventrilo and ask to be given the bookmarks; the bookmarks will be delivered at the class meeting location only. Import the bookmarks, then copy them back into the can and give them back to the AGONY member that gave them to you.
- Required Equipment: Detailed in PVP-COVOPS forum and topic
- Cost and Duration: 20m isk Per pilot
- Duration: Estimated 4 to 5 hours instruction
- Meeting Location: Stacmon V - Impro Factory (Be there with your Equipment)
- Eve Channel: AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY
- Instructor: Stein Voorhees
- Course Cashier: Stein Voorhees
- Minimum Enrollment: 3
- Maximum Enrollment: 6
This information is usually updated nightly at approx 2100 Eve time when the instructor logs in to check fee transfers. DONT CONVO PvP University instructors. Post here if you have an issue please.
- Confirmed and Paid students:
- ElenaBothari - Elena Bothari (AGONY)
- Sandman - Cornpone [TPRO]
- Tyrnan - Tyrnan (AGONY)
- Blackcrowe- Blackcrowe (AGONY)
- Gemini Zero -> Gemini Zero (AGONY)
- Alumni Attending if Space Permits:
- Paid but not properly registered:
- Awaiting ISK: