Photo

PVP BASIC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ardid

Ardid
  • Pip

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:19 AM

Hello i see that there is currently a PVP BASIC class that is closed... Around when would the next class be as i would be interested in joining? And would i be able to pay in advance? Thanks Alot Ardid

#2 Aether

Aether

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:48 AM

There is usually a BASIC class once every 3-5 weeks. Keep visiting this forum and also add yourself to AU_PVP_CLASSES mailing list in game. Once a class thread is posted up, an evemail announcement is sent to this mailing list, which serves as an easy ingame reminder to visit the forum and register. As for pre-paying if you mean pre-registering for a class before it is announced this option is not available. You'll have to wait for the official thread to be posted then make a post in it then send the fee. If for some reason you cannot attend that class you get credit for following classes but that does not guarantee a space. You still have to register by posting in PVP-BASIC thread while registration is open. So just keep on watching these forums and join that ingame mailing list. I hope this helps :)
Basic-2911082100 | Wolfpacks-2802091800 | Advanced -0404091800

it was only yesterday's sacrifices that made today's disappointments possible
"What is done out of lulz always takes place beyond good and evil" - Friedrich Nietzsche

#3 Ardid

Ardid
  • Pip

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:00 AM

Yes thanks for your help

#4 Yuto Kang

Yuto Kang
  • PipPip

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

I'm waiting for the next class also. I'm planing to take every class they offer, in the correct order.
In space, the only thing that you can count on finding, is death.

#5 Waxen

Waxen

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Back from the dead....It's alive...It's alive.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?110563]BASIC - 1402090200[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?113601]WOLFPACKS-2802091800[/link]