Photo

Old Member Returning to EVE

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Albretch

Albretch
  • Pip

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

I was a member of Agony back in 2006, but had to quit EVE because of real life issues. I am coming back to EVE and want to come back to Agony as well. Is joining any different for former members or is it the same process as a new person? I know I will have a lot of relearning to do and look forward to flying with you all.

#2 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:51 PM

Same process, as far as I know. Welcome back. :)
Weeks - Dad. Developer. Gamer.
* Former PVP-U Lead & Sneaky Fucker Extraordinaire

#3 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

Howdy. Weeks is right. Just follow the standard procedure mentioning your former membership. When the guys comment on your app, they'll say how much or little they hated you :P . Please fill out the questionaire seriously though because some problems have happened when people brushed it off as a formality only. Cheers
Posted Image

#4 Albretch

Albretch
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:35 AM

Thanks for the replies. Just reactivated my account tonight. Hopefully I can get in on the next PVP Basic, I forgot so much I don't trust myself in 0.0 yet. I'll wait till I get the class done to put in an app.

#5 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:19 AM

If you feel up to it, I'm ok with squeezing you in to this weekend's class. See the Enrollment forum for more info. If we don't see you this weekend, I'll look for you next time.
Weeks - Dad. Developer. Gamer.
* Former PVP-U Lead & Sneaky Fucker Extraordinaire

#6 Albretch

Albretch
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:13 PM

Thanks for the offer. I will send my payment in when I get home from work today and see you on Sat.