Photo

2009 EON Awards

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

After winning an award for Best Guide Writer last year, Agony has once again been nominated in the 2009 EON awards, this time in the Best Corp / Alliance Website category.

Also nominated this year in both the Most Promising Newcomer and Sound & Vision Award categories is our very own Silicon Buddha's Fly Reckless Podcast.

We've put a lot of hard work into our website / Wiki, and are very proud of it - if you find it useful and would like to support us we would certainly appreciate your vote, as I'm sure would Buddha.

Votes can be placed (one per category per account) here: *clicky*
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#2 TarSky

TarSky

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

I remember from my old days in Agony how many people share many hours together working at the web site and wiki ... Good job Agony and good luck in the future !
bla bla .. who the !@#% is reading this

#3 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:15 AM

hey Tarsky...getting tired of the outside world yet?
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

And even if you don't vote for us (which we'd OBVOIUSLY prefer) at least get out there and vote for someone.

#5 Mynxee

Mynxee
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:36 PM

Good luck, SB ;)
My EVE Blog: [link=http://lifeinlowsec.blogspot.com]Life in Low Sec[/link]

#6 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

Good luck, SB ;)

Ahh! The competition is here as well.........good luck to both of you! Both very good sites.
Posted Image

#7 Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:20 PM

Good luck, SB ;)

You too, you too!
I'm just happy to be there.

#8 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

Sorry Mynxee, but I had to vote for Buddha - he reads my guides that I write for Eve-Tribune.
Posted Image

#9 Kerin Chei

Kerin Chei

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

Yeah, Baka, about those guides. Your covops guide was recommended to me by a friend, but whenever I try to access EVE-Tribune it gives me some sort of error. I get the error even when just typing www.eve-tribune.com into my adress browser :S Any thoughts? *edit* Typical! Had this problem for two days, I ask about it on a freakin' forum, and it instantly resolves itself. If only all of life's issues were solved this easily!
Posted Image

[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/////e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?106169.post]BASIC - 170120091500[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?113601]WOLFPACKS - 2802091800[/link]

#10 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:15 AM

Yeah, Baka, about those guides. Your covops guide was recommended to me by a friend, but whenever I try to access EVE-Tribune it gives me some sort of error. I get the error even when just typing www.eve-tribune.com into my adress browser :S Any thoughts?

*edit*

Typical! Had this problem for two days, I ask about it on a freakin' forum, and it instantly resolves itself. If only all of life's issues were solved this easily!

The Eve-tribune site has had some issues lately - their forums got wiped, but I wasn't aware of issues with the articles. Maybe it was all related. Their forums are still dead, but the site seems ok.

PS - Eve-Tribune is also nominated in a different category (Best Eve Fansite). I'll say no more ;) except that Silicon Buddha and I both write for them on occasion.
Posted Image

#11 Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Guest_Silicon Buddha_*

Posted 19 January 2009 - 05:37 AM

PS - Eve-Tribune is also nominated in a different category (Best Eve Fansite). I'll say no more ;) except that Silicon Buddha and I both write for them on occasion.

Subtle like a brick hitting someones head.
But that's why I love ya Baka.