Photo

Hi again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Magius Paulus

Magius Paulus

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:43 PM

Hey old corpies! After being away from Eve for three quarters of a year, i have reactivated my account for 5 days. When i came back today, i was again dazed my the number of options this game has. Anyway, i found out i still belong to the corp and i also had access to corp hangar and such. I could imagine some more old corpies have that and i just thought you guys wanted to know, Eve being quite a ruthless game when i left it :) Anyway, as i want to get used a bit as to how the game works, i'll just exit the corp. I think i'll try some solo PvP to get used to the game and I don't want to screw up your efficiency rating too much !lol The first challenge will defintely be to get to lowsec/high sec, because all my nice battleships and T2 ships are still in X-7O. Speaking of a hot start :) Anyway, when i like this game as much as before, i'll probably sent an app your way. Cheers all!

#2 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Magius! Good to have you back. Put in an app and get back in the fray with us. !lol
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#3 Phobos

Phobos

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:39 PM

Ya why not just join us
Posted Image

#4 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:40 AM

Come back!
Posted Image

#5 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:59 AM

wb! lol - don't worry about the KB Ratio.... Kerzack single handedly keeps that at around 50%... (usually cause I try something dumn...) come pew pew... free frigs at our vacation spot... have office ... can pod... o7 join the fun...
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?