Photo

Nov. 29th PvP Basic checklist questions.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nimaroh

Nimaroh
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:02 PM

Sorry if this is not the correct place/way to post this. I was going to add my questions to the existing thread, but I thought it may serve other first-timers better to see a thread of it's own, in case they had similar questions... So, now that I am enrolled, paid, and added to the roster, how do I finish off my PvP Basic checklist? I have all material that is available to me read and/or completed, but there are several things that are still unavailable to me. Things like recommended modules (aside from Afterburners), Vent info, Overview setup, sound and graphics settings, and more. Many of the wiki links are closed to me and the links on the forums route to the forum main page. I would greatly appreciate any info you could give me (and the rest of the class) regarding these tutorials. I have been waiting for some time to get in a class. Now that I got in, I want to be fully prepared. Hoping I didn't miss the info someplace else (like a nub)... Nimaroh
PvP Basic - 2911082100 (Nov. 8, 2008)

"The two most abundant things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." - Harlan Ellison

#2 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

Access to the reading materials on the Wiki is usually granted around 7 days before the class, so it'll be a few weeks yet before the 29 November class is processed.
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#3 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

Access to the reading materials on the Wiki is usually granted around 7 days before the class, so it'll be a few weeks yet before the 29 November class is processed.

And your instructor has gone to Fanfest on a fact finding mission, which is why he scheduled for late November, instead of sooner.
Posted Image

#4 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:15 AM

If he comes back without handing out every last one of his PvP-Basic leaflets then he's FIRED! ;-)
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#5 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

Wearing an "AGONY' tee shirt is a good way to get drunk for free at FanFest.

Wow my classes were so long ago the link stopped working. Look I took a bunch of them ok? It was a long time ago. Just trust me on it.
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives. (Unless in a box, in which case they have half a chance of having no half lives.)