Photo

New Student

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 HysteRic

HysteRic
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hi all!! I am now enrolled in a corp with absent managers and players. I have 2 characters going: 1 combat oriented (15mil sp) and the second, the younger one, more mining/industry oriented (9mil sp). I run a 2-screen setup so most of the time I fly the two of them together especialy when mining. I have little to no PVP experience and am a bit tired of flying alone. I am now based in Stacmon and looking to join in a corp where there are PEOPLE and friendly vets willing to show me how to pew-pew like a champ. Thanks in advance! Ric
Above ground, sucking air O_O

#2 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hello, please read this wiki article if you'd like to apply to the corp. Our students are not members of Agony, although many have applied after their class.

#3 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

If your intention is to enrol in an Agony class, please read the FAQ. Please note that Agony is not a teaching corp, and you do not need to join Agony to take one of our classes.

If your intention is to apply to Agony, here is a link to the relevant page on our wiki.
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#4 HysteRic

HysteRic
  • Pip

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

Thank you! I will do my homework.
Above ground, sucking air O_O

#5 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:06 PM

Look into a corp called RvB. Lots of opportunities to get into the world of PvP.
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#6 Dybbuch

Dybbuch

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:01 AM

see PM