Photo

Question re: old student re joining.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Jay McIntosh

Jay McIntosh
  • PipPip

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Hey all, I left eve a good few years ago 2008 and am just returning, i remember taking the basic and possbly the wolfpacks (was a long time ago now) Can i enroll in an upcoming class to refresh as an allumni or will i have to pay again? I ask because i notice i dont have access to basic materials so am assuming permissions were revoked due to inactivity etc, Anyways would like to know where i stand. Thanks in Advance -Jay

#2 Iakop

Iakop

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:25 PM

As far as i know the wiki has been opened to the public, are you using old links? (the agony site has moved at least two times since 2008)

#3 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

BASIC material is in the wiki, which is open to the public. Here is where it resides ---> http://www.agony-unl...asses#PVP-BASIC

The benefit of alumni status is tied to the forum account, not the in game character. So provided this account that you are using is the one you used to enroll in the BASIC class, you're still considered an alumni.

Sancho
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#4 Jay McIntosh

Jay McIntosh
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Yayness :)

#5 keacte

keacte

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hey all,
I left eve a good few years ago 2008 and am just returning, i remember taking the basic and possbly the wolfpacks (was a long time ago now) Can i enroll in an upcoming class to refresh as an allumni or will i have to pay again? I ask because i notice i dont have access to basic materials so am assuming permissions were revoked due to inactivity etc,
Anyways would like to know where i stand.
Thanks in Advance
-Jay

I have a feeling i killed a Cormie with you on the way out of 0.0 on mine and yours first basic iirc! :) - good to see you!

#6 Jay McIntosh

Jay McIntosh
  • PipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yeah, I remember you keacte, have you never left?

#7 keacte

keacte

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Yeah, I remember you keacte, have you never left?

I took the Basic class in 2007, & various alumni classes, eventually joining agony and my 3year anniversary is in October! :)

...Get on some alumni courses, that'll refresh you! - failing that - just hop in a frig and head down to Syndicate - we're always floating around there! :)

...oh yeah... welcome back! :)

#8 Jay McIntosh

Jay McIntosh
  • PipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thats great to hear man, glad to be back :) sticking around this time

#9 keacte

keacte

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Good Stuff - perhaps see you in space! - BTW, join up to the mailing list, and check back weekly for classes, & come along as alumni! :)

#10 Jay McIntosh

Jay McIntosh
  • PipPip

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

I will be, there's no introduction (or reintroduction) to PVP better than Agony's classes :)