Photo

Hey Agony!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 choran

choran

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

I'm glad to see that Agony is still around and with all the familiar faces! What's new???

I've been playing pretty casual MMOs lately like WOW (only lvled to 70...too expensive!), RIFT and SWTOR...The PvP on those suck compared to EvE. It seems like every MMO I play now I still compare to EvE but nothing really comes close. You know what else sucks? The guilds (corps). None have the community that EvE does, and more specifically Agony. Rells, really did a great job starting this corp and building it....yeah we had our differences but he took the time and effort to build something special and I'm glad I was a part of it. And since Bamar took over it looks like things are still going well...congrats guys. It takes a lot of effort to keep a guild/corp going this long.

Some day, maybe a year or more, I might resub and fly with ya'll again. Hopefully you'll still be around. I'll need some training to get back in the swing of things :) Since I have 2 young boys (3 years, and 3 months), I can't dedicate the time that EvE requires.

For shits and giggles, I went to battleclinic to see if I'm still on there...yep. Last kill in 2009...lol!

http://eve.battlecli...yer&name=Choran

Man, I used to be 10:1 ratio when I was with Agony...went all downhill when I left :P 5:1 still isn't bad I suppose.

My first Domi kill with Agony...4/22/2006...wow that was a long time ago...aaaahhh the memories :)

#2 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:42 AM

Good times and old names - glad you are enjoying life - i'm doing the same although hitting that re-sub button is darn close... Haven't played in almost a year but with a little one running around there just isn't time. Maybe when she gets into games! Hope everyone is around then also. o/ take care
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?