Photo

Lego Rifter

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

Shamelessly stolen from the Eve login splash screen, but too awesome to not spread the word: http://lego.cuusoo.c...deas/view/11619

(edit: also here https://forums.eveon...g=posts&t=77366)

It seems that through the Lego Cuusoo site you can submit ideas for new Lego kits - if you get more than 10,000 supporters there's a chance your design will be made into a commercial Lego kit.

How cool would Lego Eve ships be?!
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#2 Othran

Othran

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Turn the resolution WAY down, turn off forced AA. Voila you have "lego ships" :P Lego is making a massive comeback these days - nice to see, its the sort of kids toy that produces interesting nutters in adult life. Very talented, but nutters all the same :)
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#3 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

Just saw an ad for this on the login screen :lol: I think CCP has a new pet
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#4 Granger

Granger

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

I still recall Christmas shopping for one of my cousins a number of years ago and stumbling across a £200, 16" long Lego X-Wing Fighter in a store. Suffice to say my little cousin got naff all and I got myself a new Lego (I reckon I was about 24 at the time). Since then, I have collected about 50 Lego Star Wars Models, including a 3" long Star Destroyer...
"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#5 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

How friggin awesome. I would buy one of these in a heartbeat and hang it from the ceiling in my office. Totally awesome.
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#6 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:23 PM

I still recall Christmas shopping for one of my cousins a number of years ago and stumbling across a £200, 16" long Lego X-Wing Fighter in a store. Suffice to say my little cousin got naff all and I got myself a new Lego (I reckon I was about 24 at the time).

Since then, I have collected about 50 Lego Star Wars Models, including a 3" long Star Destroyer...

I'm still planning to get an ISD or a Death Star to decorate the baby's room. People say "nooo, its a choking hazard" but I'm sure I can hang them out of reach.
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Magnus Ambers

Magnus Ambers

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Why is that thing white and grey?
As always I am not responsible for the spelling, grammer, or kontent of my posstes.

#8 Col Quartich

Col Quartich
  • Pip

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

I tried building a Megathron out of legos once. I hope this takes off and they do other ships. Would love to build a Titan out of legos.