Photo

[CLOSED] - PvP Flybys Mar 24 @ 1900

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#26 Maudite 9

Maudite 9

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

I'm gona have to give it a miss...

I can't fit the thrasher, got all the recomended skills and can use all the mods but...

Just worked out i need advanced weapon upgrades to IV and projectile weapon rigging to III to make it all fit... Doh!!

You dont have to copy the exact fit. You just need to be able to fit a destroyer that hits out to 50-70km.

Yeah, no need to fit perfectly. Any Dessie that can hit long range is fine.
"Across the fields the wagon swept; its cargo bounced and rolled and lept; the Gnome atop, his brow a-sweat, prayed to Heaven his mead had kept."

#27 Othran

Othran

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

I'm not enrolled but I've done flyby ops when I was in Agony and afterwards. Maudite - feel free to correct anything I say after this.... Flybys are all about setup, observation and discipline. If you can't quite hit within optimal+falloff on the (test server) class then I doubt anyone is going to shout at you ;) Go do it. They are probably the best way to annoy/break-up gatecamps when you don't have the numbers to go head to head. Don't let some minor fitting stuff discourage you from class. Oh and have a bit of paper with A on one side and B on the other side :)
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.