Photo

Petition Customer Support

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:16 PM

Sancho filed a petition earlier this month. It took 10 days for a GM to respond. (In their defense, they did have some important and time consuming things to do on their plate since early December.) Who's had a petition take that long?
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#2 Rylia

Rylia

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

I have also had one take several days...a few months ago I had a bug where it deleted about 1 mil SP and made all of my skill times 50 days. it took them 8 days to respeond and another 4 to get the fix right

#3 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

I had one that took so long I forgot I even posted it. Something like three months.

pEGjqYG.jpg

#4 Granger

Granger

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

Yeah I posted one about 3 months ago complaining that my GFX card was running stupidly hot following one of the patches (it's now back to normal BTW). They responded today saying "it's an intended feature" which is interesting since it's not happening any more. Does that mean I should now submit a follow up saying "GFX card is running at normal temperatures??
"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#5 Kenda deLagrange

Kenda deLagrange

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

I think that one was actually about the interval settings Granger. They played around with the default values while in stations which caused some melted hardware afaik.

#6 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

I think my longest was about 3 days for a ship reimbursement due to a docking bug. I haven't filed many petitions of a "urgh, my game is broken" nature, other than that one. Mostly isk sellers and such, which I don't really care about getting a response to anyway.

#7 Quest

Quest

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

I've been waiting for a ship reimbursment (docking bug) since the 7th dec, no word as yet...

#8 Draelor

Draelor

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

I've waited up to four months on petitions before - one was auto-closed due to the time so I had to reopen it and wait another two weeks on top of the first three and a half months. Once you adjust to the fact that CCP's customer service is shit, you do better. If you decide, like I have, that nobody is THAT incompetent or understaffed and that it's intentional so that people will bother them less, you cope with it even better.
"Who the F is this knob?"

#9 Othran

Othran

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

I have one still open from January 2009. Every time they try to close it I say "Not until you actually answer the question correctly". Edit - I should probably stop winding them up, I don't think they can answer it now :D Gave up on petitions a while after that, most of the GMs either don't have a clue or don't give a damn as far as I can see. In fact I don't think I've ever had a petition dealt with properly without having to demand it be escalated to a senior GM.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.