Photo

Stick in 2 cents

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Poll: WOuld you want it. (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you sign up for it

1. Yes - I'm up for it. (52 votes [98.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 98.11%

2. No - Not for me. (1 votes [1.89%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.89%

3. Couldn't care (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Caldak

Caldak

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:43 AM

So Caldak was thinking of doing themed Alumni on 4Hr run ;) ,Now I do need a live so I'm thinking every 2nd Saturday of the month as long as there is no Agony class on. 1 - Start with frigates 2 - Cruisers. 3 - Battleships. This is to share some of the gangs Agony runs on their own. If it does take off its going to be a group of 50, which should produce a group of 35 as core. We all have things come up so 30% drop in numbers is some where realistic. YOU: Ability to attended. Willingness to stepup and fill different roles in a fleet. Can you FC along side me? Run the Bait squad, the ECM squad, Cover Intel from skirmishes. Fly and learn and blow up in lots of bits. Starting times will be from 20:00 - 24:00 for 4 hrs at a time. includes a 20 Min Bio break I think. B)

Anne Bonney, a notorious pirate in her own right, told her husband, Calico Jack Bonney, as he was captured by pirate hunters,
“if you'd have fought like a man you needn't hang like a dog”.

Done some class's

#2 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

Do it, you know it makes sense :) /back to annoying FIGL
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#3 Ked Yatzs

Ked Yatzs

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:51 AM

This epic sadness for me... I usually go to work around that time you have posted for gang on saturday, so I will almost never make it... +1 awesome concept, though.
Don't worry, I have a Catalyst™ BPO.

#4 Greygal

Greygal

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:18 AM

Count me in! I'm particularly good at being bait, scouting/scanning, and I'd really like the opportunity eventually to dent my shiny new Oneiros... But seriously, four hours... do you really think you can stop at JUST four hours? *teasing*

What you do for yourself dies with you, what you do for others is immortal.

BASIC | WOLFPACKS | ADVANCED | HSSR | EYES OF THE KILLER | STEALTH BOMBRS | FLYBYS | SKIRMISHING | INTERMEDIATE

The only chance you get is the one you take.

Redemption Road - Free Public Roams and Other Events!

Public Chat: Redemption Road - Mailing List: Redemption Roams

Roc’s Rule #286:  A real friend never lets you do anything stupid … alone.

m3gAb3q.png

#5 Xolanie

Xolanie
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Count me in (if your OK with me taging along) for the ECM squad, Ill get a few BBs setup... might even brave taking out a scorpion or 2

#6 Aethena

Aethena

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:06 AM

I am totally in. Am interested in taking on other roles as the weeks go on (ECM, CovOps/intel, etc).

:D :D :D

#7 Marvin

Marvin

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:20 AM

Once a month would be great.

#8 Vora

Vora

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

Yep, I'd be in for it. A good opportunity to practice my T2 ships.

#9 Loki Akami

Loki Akami
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:37 AM

I'd be up for it. Don't currently have any battleships, but I do have a Covops frigate that I could bring to help out on the scouting portion, at least for when you run these with battleships. While I'm not sure how Agony runs their roams, are you currently planning on running an armor or shield fleet?

#10 Rylia

Rylia

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

/drool this will be Epic...all I have to say.

#11 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

/drool this will be Epic...all I have to say.

It certainly opens up some fun possibilities - both in terms of null-sec and low-sec. I have a set of tacs for a low-sec flyby that might be amusing for example. From there it's a few hops to Providence/Catch/points South. Could start off annoying the low-sec locals (flashy ones) and head down to null through FW lunacy :)

I only mention this as we probably all have a spare JC (for people that don't then Estel Arador Corp Services in-game, free and fast) so if we have a "theme" for the next month then shouldn't be hard to move a clone/couple of ships.

Think of it as Agony's normal rotation of areas without a week of logistics - heh that probably sounds damn good to Agony members :P
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#12 Gavin

Gavin

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:06 PM

Would definitely be up for it as long as it's a day I'm not working. Work would conflict badly, as I'm Central US timezone.
Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

BASIC 20100702 <|> WOLFPACKS 20100828 <|> ADVANCED 20110102

COVOPS 1909101800 <|> SKIRMISH - 20110129

#13 Sir Locutus

Sir Locutus

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:07 PM

Count me in. Role doesn't matter (whatever you need ) .DD, ECM, small t2 ships , cruisers , hac , logistics , blackbird. I wish to attend and learn new things , and i like flying under your command and with alumni.
BASIC-20111006
WOLFPACKS-20111021
COVOPS-SB-20111119
ADVANCED-20111216
FLYBYS-20120324

Posted Image

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind – killer.
Fear is the little – death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#14 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

Would definitely be up for it as long as it's a day I'm not working. Work would conflict badly, as I'm Central US timezone.

I think the intent is that we might start sorting this ourselves, so times are flexible. Pretty sure Caldak would rather logon to a "get the hell in here and bring some DPS!" than "let's start setting the fleet up". :P

Scares the hell out of me which is good, I've turned into a lazy sod in Eve - time I lost some stuff.
Today's word is :

#15 roigon

roigon

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:43 PM

I'd be game. Although I'd be hesitant about battleships, can fly them no problem, but just a tad too expensive for my wallet to explode. So I'd draw the line at BC's no qualms about losing a few harbies. (I still have 5 shield harbies lying around collecting dust anyway)

#16 Pandora Neoborn

Pandora Neoborn
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

Do want! I have a cormorant and an omen to avenge!

#17 Bormand

Bormand
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

One thing I hate about Agony ,is the fact I am in the constant mood to try to join it
but on the other site I love GRTP guys . They are my friends.

Why Caldak's idea it's a good idea ?
- it let you fly with Agony , without being Agony
- keep your corp and learn loads of stuff from pro's :D
- have fun with your corp mates if they want to join :)

On the other hand Bormand is extremely shy in taking new roles (he would love to, but...) being very much afraid to screwed up and have millions of ISK on consciousness...

Maybe an idea would be , when you make the post for the roam to add the categories needed?!?!

-DPS:
-Scout
-Logy

And people signing for the roam they choose what to be... :)

bormand - bormand (GRTP) DPS Drake

And the last thing, THANK YOU! For putting it in a Saturday, in a Sunday I wouldn't make it it would be 2200-0200in the night before work

Hope to see you all there .. :)
YYYHHHAAAAA :)
Over.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?193293]BASIC-20100501[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?214306]WOLFPACKS-20100828[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?232075.0]COVOPS - 281101800[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/14456-closed-new-pvp-advanced-may-14th15th-1600/]ADVANCED-20110514[/link]

KISS CLUB

R.

#18 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

On the other hand Bormand is extremely shy in taking new roles (he would love to, but...) being very much afraid to screwed up and have millions of ISK on consciousness..

As are a lot of us Bormand.

Nobody is going to blame a new FC for messing up and if they do then they are morons.

Lots of options between frigates and BSs - they don't all have to be shiny stuff, remember what you're learning from classes.

Gods I sound like I know what I'm talking about - which I generally don't :P
Today's word is :

#19 Daedalus

Daedalus
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

I am GAME! Whatever U need I'll bring it!

#20 Aurian

Aurian
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:52 PM

Sounds good, are basic alumni permitted?

#21 Angelio

Angelio

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

Hm let me see; flying on regular basis with the group of pll that like to blow things up and are not afraid to risk all just to make one spectacular kill? LoL do you really have to ask? Only thing I am not happy with is suggested time frame, would appreciate if this roams could start little earlier as around 18 EVE time... Angel

#22 Prudance

Prudance

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

I'm definitely on board. This will be tons of fun, cant wait

#23 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#24 Sander

Sander
  • Pip

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

+1 for the bi-weekly alumni roam. Fun and good learning experience to fly with dedicated peeps and good FC.

#25 Freerunner

Freerunner

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:51 AM

i'm in. just tell me what to bring