Photo

Basics Fathers Day Edition & Wolfpacks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Othran

Othran

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

I dunno whether you've thought about this but..... The class portion of Fathers Day Basics starts 21:00 Saturday 3 September. There's a Wolfpacks class enrollment opening at 18:00 Saturday 3 September. Can students sign up for Wolfpacks before they do Basic? If not then maybe do the enrollment for Wolfpacks a day later? I got asked about it is all and I no longer have a clue who's who in PvP-U so I put it here.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#2 dzu

dzu

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:36 PM

Yes. Students can sign up for Wolfpacks if they are planning to attend Basic on the 3rd/4th. But of course they'll have to graduate from Basic (i.e., complete the first day lecture portion of the class) in order to attend Wolfpacks.

#3 Rylia

Rylia

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

fathers day basics? confused lol :huh:

#4 Othran

Othran

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

Yes. Students can sign up for Wolfpacks if they are planning to attend Basic on the 3rd/4th. But of course they'll have to graduate from Basic (i.e., complete the first day lecture portion of the class) in order to attend Wolfpacks.

Fair enough, I'm glad its not me that has to work that lot out ;)

I shall pass the info on - thanks :)
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#5 Othran

Othran

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:41 PM

fathers day basics? confused lol :huh:

Description of the snap Basics class Caldak just opened. Well close enough :P
Today's word is :

#6 Othran

Othran

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

The thread is redundant now anyway as the dates are 2-3 Sept not 3-4 Sept. I was sort of wondering why Caldak was running a roam at 8am local time (his time) on a Monday anyway. Lock the thread please to save confusion. Ta :)
Today's word is :