[Closed] PVP Basics - Sep 2/3 Sept 21:00

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#126 Bilbo Rending

Bilbo Rending
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:45 AM

Closed -
If you payed and don't have access, let us know.

Im listed as paid, i still get permission error accessing most links from the PVP-Basic page.

#127 Tsuyoi Fugu

Tsuyoi Fugu
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:32 AM

I am also still getting a permissions error. Thank you, in advance, for the help!
BASIC-20110902

#128 BP

BP
  • PipPip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

BP - Bendy Profane (TRECI) Alumnus, roam only, space permitting.
BASIC-20100701

WOLFPACKS-20100828

[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/index.php?/topic/13079-closed-pvp-advanced-2nd3rd-jan-2011-2200/page__p__173736__hl__20110102__fromsearch__1#entry173736]ADVANCED-20110102[/link]

#129 Meridian

Meridian

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

Meridian - Meridian Severasse (AGONY) Class yes, roam as long as I am not working too late the night before.
BASIC-20110902

#130 Loki Akami

Loki Akami
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:54 AM

My Corp says that they have paid for me by transferring funds into and creating a corp account. If this isn't the case I need to know to make other arrangements to get into the course. Loki Akami - I M A

#131 Naythan Farnsworth

Naythan Farnsworth
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

Is there anything else I need to do to be credited as paid if I'm using the Eve Uni Introduction to Agony (ITA) corp account? Failing that I'll pay the money myself as soon as the server is back online, getting quite concerned with only a couple of spaces left now

#132 Othran

Othran

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

Is there anything else I need to do to be credited as paid if I'm using the Eve Uni Introduction to Agony (ITA) corp account? Failing that I'll pay the money myself as soon as the server is back online, getting quite concerned with only a couple of spaces left now

You have a guaranteed place from what I can see, so I wouldn't panic :) Edit- and as I posted that you got sorted so its being worked on as we speak.
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#133 Corywyn

Corywyn

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

Closed -

Im listed as paid, i still get permission error accessing most links from the PVP-Basic page.

I am also still getting a permissions error.

Thank you, in advance, for the help!

Mistype by Caldak - it was just about being listed under "paid students", not about the permissions yet, only Azual can do it and in Her Majesty's Kingdom, people have to work right now and can't play around with spaceships :)

My Corp says that they have paid for me by transferring funds into and creating a corp account. If this isn't the case I need to know to make other arrangements to get into the course.

Loki Akami - I M A

Yup, not an issue.

Done so far, should include corp accounts

#134 Naythan Farnsworth

Naythan Farnsworth
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

You have a guaranteed place from what I can see, so I wouldn't panic :)

Phew, list updated since typing that, relaxing now :)

#135 Othran

Othran

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:22 PM

Phew, list updated since typing that, relaxing now :)

You were guaranteed a place as soon as your name went on the list. Getting into a PvP-Basics class is generally the hardest part - F5 F5 F5 F5 open open oh crap...

Agony should probably have a disclaimer regarding RSI and basic course sign-up :P
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#136 Frank Bean

Frank Bean
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Frank Bean - Frank Bean (PLUS8) I edited my original post but thought I'd be redundant for insurance. I can't make the class because of date change. I am marked as paid, please credit me.

#137 mrmalak

mrmalak
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

I am showing as paid but I am still not able to access the documentation for the class. What should I do?
MrMalak - Malakinov (BVMI)

ALUMNI

BASIC-20110902

#138 Conando

Conando
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Still getting permissions denied to the PVP Basic Page links for ship fits and overview setup.

#139 Leonidas Tokugawa

Leonidas Tokugawa

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

This applies to me as well.......

Closed -
If you payed and aren't listed, let us know

7. Leonidas Tokugawa - Leonidas Tokugawa(E-UNI)

I am in the ITA program! And have been in ITA corp for this class.
BASIC-20110902 | KISS CLUB | ROOKIESHIPSWARM-20120401
WOLFPACKS-20110917 | ADVANCED-20111216 | FLYBYS-20120324

Agony Lectures
Basic Fleet Command Seminar | Bubbles in 0.0 | Scouts and Skirmishers in PVP | Small Ship PvP | Soloing for Success

Posted Image

#140 Zoraks11

Zoraks11
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

Zoraks11 - Zoraks11 (TTX) Alumni BASIC-20110805
Zoraks11

#141 Vertigoe

Vertigoe
  • Pip

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

Closed -

Vertigoe

#142 Azual

Azual

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

Reading access is now set. If you still don't have it, post here and someone will take care of it.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#143 Steeple Thraw

Steeple Thraw
  • Pip

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

Hi, I'm listed as awaiting confirmation of payment, in my post that I signed up for the class with I mentioned that I wanted to use the Somer.Blink Sponsorship account to pay for the class, as I can't actually afford the 20 mil. did I misunderstand the purpose of the account, and am not eligible to be using it?

#144 ROX Genghis

ROX Genghis

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:54 PM

ROXGenghis - ROXGenghis (P) Alumni. Let me know if I'm too late to sign up, otherwise expect to see me for the roam!

#145 Othran

Othran

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hi,
I'm listed as awaiting confirmation of payment, in my post that I signed up for the class with I mentioned that I wanted to use the Somer.Blink Sponsorship account to pay for the class, as I can't actually afford the 20 mil. did I misunderstand the purpose of the account, and am not eligible to be using it?

If he's not eligible for the sponsored a/c Othran will pay the 20mill.
Today's word is :

#146 longbow

longbow
  • PipPip

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:56 PM

longbow - Longbow Khema (B-REP)

I am sorry that I will have an extra exam today, so I cant make it to come.

#147 tawa

tawa
  • Pip

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:09 PM

Tawa - Tawa Suyo (MW) Alumni, Roam only (My apologies if this is posted somewhat late)

#148 Mister_Uglee

Mister_Uglee
  • Pip

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

Real Life..aka work has reared its ugly head ...I am not able to make tonight's 21:00 eve time class nor Tomorrows roam. wanted to build to wolfpack and more speicalized training Fly Safe, shoot straight!! PS will I be able to read the materials listed under PVP- Basic after wards? Mister Uglee

#149 Odontempme

Odontempme
  • PipPip

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hey guys I might not be able to attend the class bcoz my computer is screwing up if I can I fox it within the next hour I'll attend if not I might need to wipe my whole computer and attend another class Odontempme - Odontempme (TRGPS)

#150 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:18 PM

Sent the following note on the current "modules offlining-bug" to all students (sorry Agony and Alumni, I expect you guys to be a little more keyed in on where to get info, plus copy/pasting names into the tiny text box for mass messages is a pain).

Just a quick heads up to consider when fitting your ships for this weekend's class: There is currently a bug relating to fitting modules / rigs that can cause some modules to go offline. A temporary workaround seems to be to make sure that any modules or rigs that give extra power grid or cpu are fitted first. If you have a ship where modules have been offline, it may be worth stripping it down to refit it that way to prevent it happening again. You can see more info in this thread (thanks Othran, for the heads up)