Uofis
  • Pip

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

Helo people.
We were all born newbies.

#2 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hi buddy :) Just because we're constantly killing eachother doesn't mean we can't be freinds. EDIT: And if you want a 1v1 just mutually agree to it ahead of time and we'll always honor it.
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Temprial

Temprial

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:49 PM

o/

#4 Uofis

Uofis
  • Pip

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:51 PM

Hi buddy :)

Just because we're constantly killing eachother doesn't mean we can't be freinds.

EDIT: And if you want a 1v1 just mutually agree to it ahead of time and we'll always honor it.

Sure dude, it's a game we kill each other virtually, which mean we play together, and who plays together if not Friends ;).

and obviously we Honor 1v1, not only me, if one FUN member doesn't he will be expelled.

#5 Granger

Granger

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:11 PM

o7
"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#6 Azual

Azual

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:45 PM

Hey dude o/
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#7 Deran

Deran

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:51 PM

Hey there :)

BASIC-20100220 WOLFPACKS-1203102200

Watch me paste this pathetic palooka with a powerful, paralyzing, poifect, pachydoimous, percussion pitch.

#8 Los Lecrosis

Los Lecrosis

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:08 AM

methinks its time Uof joined us?
Posted Image

#9 Cross Barret

Cross Barret

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

Sup Uofis. Thanks for the warm welcome to the neighborhood. I shamelessly stole ure AC thrasher fit :P I was sure u wouldnt mind.

#10 Stalking.Mantis

Stalking.Mantis

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

hello Uofis o/ I am thinking of buyng a well researched thrasher BPC and just pumping them out at Thukker station for you. Will even run you a discount from jita price for being a good neighbor and frequent customer, I hate thrashers alot but others like you just cant live without em. Fly safe and have fun also look up the wolf packs course with your thrashers you will have a blast. -Mantis

#11 Lady Dhalia

Lady Dhalia

Posted 22 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hey there buddy o/ nice to see you here!

I love you guys! <3

#12 Joe Lost

Joe Lost

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

Nice trading ships with you. I certainly got my socks pulled up the first time. Joe
A comment on taking out shinies:

Cameron: The 1961 Ferrari GT250 California. Less than a hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion.

Ferris: It is his fault that he didn't lock the garage.

#13 Uofis

Uofis
  • Pip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:01 PM

Hahaha Thx for the warm Welcome guys.. Well put those thrashers in Thukker Mantis, I will buy few soon :)...

#14 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:00 PM

Hahaha Thx for the warm Welcome guys..

Hey buddy. Welcome;
We always like people with will to fight with good attitude.

Thanks for the nice engagements and we hope to see more ;)

So when you are going to join agony ?
Posted Image

#15 glepp

glepp

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

We have to kill that mach before we can accept any application. Not that i can see why he'd apply... Freelancers are doing quite well with the pvp from my pov.

[20:58:13] CCP Unifex > loving the Tweed thing

#16 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

We have to kill that mach before we can accept any application. Not that i can see why he'd apply... Freelancers are doing quite well with the pvp from my pov.

Husshhh glepp, also he has a nice vindicator. Dont spook our buddy ;)
Posted Image

#17 Uofis

Uofis
  • Pip

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:21 PM

Husshhh glepp, also he has a nice vindicator. Dont spook our buddy ;)

Hahahaha, I know you gonna kick my ass soon but I jsut hope I take some with me to the Space grave.

#18 DaDutchDude

DaDutchDude

Posted 22 August 2011 - 09:01 PM

Hahahaha, I know you gonna kick my ass soon but I jsut hope I take some with me to the Space grave.

I like that spirit: "You will never take me alive muahahahahahaahah" *boom* "Welcome to your fresh new clone."

Also: you could always join in-game channel au_pvp_university. It's officially our PVP-U channel, so it can get busy during classes, but it's also our only public channel and some of our folks actually read it. I usually do (disclaimer: when I actually play that is).
"As always, speak softly and carry a big stick."

BASIC - 1403091800 | WOLFPACKS - 2103091800 | ADVANCED - 0404091800

#19 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:24 PM

Now, that's the attitude I like mate ! Fly smart as you do and see you our ;)

p.s. either way, we will meet at toilet line in station after waking up in clone vat :P
Posted Image