Photo

Covops course question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Agnes Nitt

Agnes Nitt

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

Is PVP-WOLFPACKS mandatory in order to enroll for COVOPS? Can I get by with just PVP-BASIC and skills listed as prerequisites?

#2 Corywyn

Corywyn

Posted 28 June 2011 - 10:28 AM

Wolfpacks is explicitly listed as one of the pre-reqs, so I'm afraid no.

#3 Agnes Nitt

Agnes Nitt

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:16 AM

Ok. Thanks.

#4 Josh

Josh
  • Pip

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:25 PM

Wolfpacks is explicitly listed as one of the pre-reqs, so I'm afraid no.

i've got almost the same question, but about PVP-Basics. My playing time is about 1,5 years, and last 6 month i've got some PvP experience with frigates and assault frigates (killed a couple of well-known mature players (who are in 10K lager of Battleclinic) in 1v1 cheap frigates duels). So... the question is, can i skip the Basics and start with the PVP-Wolfpacks and then take a part in Covops course?

#5 industrial oblitorator

industrial oblitorator

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:37 PM

Hey ..shit i was asleep when the course was open i want in please add me thankyou! the covops course

#6 Aluchem

Aluchem

Posted 04 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

@ OP: Another Terry Pratchett fan I see. @ Josh: We don't run the wolfpacks class as often as the basic, if we let someone in who hasn't done their prereqs it effectively takes the spot of someone who may have already done the basic course, maybe even just so they could do wolfpacks.
Posted Image

Back 5 minutes, already causing trouble
- Dybbuch

#7 dzu

dzu

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

@ fredfreestyle - the course is full to the brim. We'll run another CovOps course soonishTM

#8 Tsuiban

Tsuiban
  • PipPip

Posted 04 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

@ fredfreestyle - the course is full to the brim. We'll run another CovOps course soonishTM

please pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top (or maybe some plasma-S) run a wolfpacks first? CovOps is the class I really really really want to take and am waiting for a wolfpacks to come up so I can dispense with the prerequisites :D
BASIC-20101023
Credit for Wolfpacks-20111021

Thing that goes boom in the night.

#9 industrial oblitorator

industrial oblitorator

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:33 AM

FAAAAARRRRRKKKKKK i wanted to do this course can i be on the waiting list please?

#10 Josh

Josh
  • Pip

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:59 AM

@ Josh: We don't run the wolfpacks class as often as the basic, if we let someone in who hasn't done their prereqs it effectively takes the spot of someone who may have already done the basic course, maybe even just so they could do wolfpacks.

k, i've got the point, you're right :)