Photo

Time for a new direction

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Rho

Rho

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:33 AM

*waves* Well life in eve has been good, strange, wierd and generally fun since I left AU, skills I learnt back then still keep me killing more than being killed, flown every type of ship from frigates to carriers, even have my training for a nyx+funds almost finished. 0.0 has been fun but it is time for a break from sov pew pew and huge alliance stuff, I plan to play through the witcher 2, catch up on alot of single player games, do missions till I am bored and then explore wormholes and lowsec, this means I will have alot more spare time and will probably end up joining lots of the classes as an alumni. http://eve.battlecli...er&name=Quebber I did good for a crazy ass drake lover!! And when it comes down to it, it is all you guys at AU's fault because before that fateful day when I joined the first class <-- had been pve in eve for 3 years :) Quebber formerly Rho legate formerly Calranthe.

#2 Esbear

Esbear

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

My drakes are named uncle Rho.

#3 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:33 AM

Heh, I often use "The Rho Legacy" myself... ;)

Also, you need to stop changing your bloody forum name Rho, it's very confusing! :P
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#4 Draelor

Draelor

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

Yeah, I use "Drakeypoo" for my roaming Drakes.
"Who the F is this knob?"

#5 Rho

Rho

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:29 AM

Heh, I often use "The Rho Legacy" myself... ;)

Also, you need to stop changing your bloody forum name Rho, it's very confusing! :P

Well I got rid of rho, calranthe and amoli to buy a char that could do what all three could and that was quebber :) or if you say it fast qeber or pronounce it as carebear *grins*.

#6 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

No reason for your forum name to match your char name though - we know you as Rho, and always will. :P
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#7 Silas

Silas

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:44 AM

Glad the hear you're still enjoying EVE, Rho! :)

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#8 Rho

Rho

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Weeeeeeee!! I did a fun thing yes I did, managed to top a few corps kill boards, got my fill of drama and inept fc's, then I decided to take a break and grab some real life friends addicted em to EVE. Rented a few spaces in the Shadow of xXDeathXx to practice holding sov and making pos fun. At the moment we are building ourselves lots of carriers/rigs/t1 ships/module for pew pew, drones may be boring but damn good materials hehe. (been a good place to teach myself and friends some more pvp skills) From here we are thinking of moving out to a 0.0 npc area or some place where small group pew pew is fun. Any ideas :) where we should venture, 4-8 members 50% of them 2-5m sp but all up for fun. The crazy thing is I am having much more crazy fun going around getting blown to hell with rl friends laughing our ass off on TS than all the 500+ people fleets I was involved with, also worked out I can loose 6 titans(no I do not want one lol) before my efficiency rating is effected too badly *grins* <-- still loves drakes.

#9 Dr oozy

Dr oozy

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:58 AM

I plan to play through the witcher 2

Best bit spoiler...
http://youtu.be/YTBa2qzBW80?t=12s