Photo

BASIC-20100814 Payment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Stalking.Mantis

Stalking.Mantis

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

I would like to direct the attention of AU Admin that I have transferred the amount of 12 Million ISK to Agony Unleashed Account on 20.07.2010 as payment for the subject class but am yet to see me name as either someone that has paid for the class nor has been accepted to the class. Please advise

#2 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

It's a manual system and requires someone to go in and mark it paid. One of the class administrators or instructors will get to it in the near future, but given that the class is still over a week away, I wouldn't start to stress just yet.
Posted Image

#3 Stalking.Mantis

Stalking.Mantis

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:22 AM

I appreciate the fast responce. But do forgive me for my concern as I have been waiting for this class for some time now.

#4 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:29 AM

Fair enuff... that's why we didn't get all emo on you... Hope you have fun and learn some stuff!
Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#5 Azual

Azual

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:24 AM

I've put you down as credited, since you signed up some time after the thread was closed and we're already over-filled. Next time you sign up for a class, just mention you're credited from this one and you won't have to pay again.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image