58 replies to this topic

#51 Matt Zun

Matt Zun

Posted 09 February 2007 - 03:00 PM

Matt Zun - Matt Zun (E-UNI) No Wars.

#52 Guest_Lugal_*

Guest_Lugal_*

Posted 09 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

Thanks to Captain Flowers: Lugal - LUGAL MOP'N'GLO (SAFE) <-- Ticker War with Privateers Isk will be sent 8hrs from now. Was unable to log-in last night to send isk. Please squeeze me in!

#53 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:22 PM

Enrollment updated, access granted This course is now closed, anyone who still needs to pay can do so, but no new registrations will be accepted. Students, please ensure you have read the materials and I will see you in Nonni @ 19:00 tomorrow.
Posted Image

#54 Guest_Lugal_*

Guest_Lugal_*

Posted 09 February 2007 - 09:12 PM

I'm pulling out because of recent EVE events. Sorry for jumpin' around.

#55 ryoko kamasozei

ryoko kamasozei

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:46 AM

I'm glad I had a chance to edit this before anyone responded. I totally missed an entire article which answered the question I had previously posted! :shy:

Posted Image

"Recon: Local up by 1, 2, 4, LOCAL SPIK... wait, no... local back down by 5, 6... OH CRAP!
LOCAL JUST WENT UP BY 10... nevermind, back down by 7... gah... sometimes I really hate Jita..."

#56 Guest_Captain Flowers_*

Guest_Captain Flowers_*

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:10 PM

CANCELLATION - Captain Flowers Sorry for this late notice but I would like to switch to the class on the 17th. I would be able to make it but would have to leave 2/3s of the way through and don't want to miss out on the real good part. My apologies for the hassle. And should I make a post in the other thread about this? Thanks, CF

#57 Guest_Kua_*

Guest_Kua_*

Posted 10 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

It's looking highly unlikely that I'll be able to attend. When I first got onto Vent I was getting high latency. Then I fiddled around with my net connection, when I came back I couldnt even connect to your server (even though I hadn't changed the settings). Now I'm trying to work out how to forward ports. And f*** me is that frustrating. Sigh, I guess once I learn how it'll be a walk in the park. I really hope I can attend next week, I was really looking forward to it :(. Sorry for such short notice.

#58 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:17 PM

I'll get you added to the credits list, just register on the other thread and refer to the credit thread.
Posted Image

#59 Guest_Flackex_*

Guest_Flackex_*

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:21 PM

Im going to have to cancel for today. I wont be able to finish the whole class today.