Photo

PVP-ADVANCED - Sunday, Oct 29, 02:00 Eve Time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 rells

rells

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:26 AM

Attention former and current students:

To gain access to the materials again you will have to request access on your new account again. The way to do this is to send an Eve Mail to Rasql or Rells from your character IN GAME and then state the name of your new account on the new site. Please Indicate what classes you have taken to get correct permission.

How To Enroll

Processing enrollement takes a decent amount of time that instructiors would rather be spending doing something else such as actually playing the game. When students try to be individualistic, creative or are just lazy, it makes more work for the instructors and they tend to get cranky. For this reason IMPROPER ENROLLMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!! In order to enroll properly, please click on the following link and read the article carefully before adding your pilot to the enrollment thread

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO ENROLL IN A PVP UNIVERSITY CLASS

Introduction:

This is an advanced class in light ship warfare. We will cover the aspects of when to take independent vs. team actions, situational awareness, predictive analysis, differential EWAR usage, postmortem fight analysis, dynamics common Eve engagements, and how to use bookmarks in tactical combat. During the course the student will have to traverse a dangerous route with instas and survive the trip alone by using skills learned in this and previous classes.

You will also learn how to lead a gang from start to finish including configuration of a wolfpack, tactics and strategies in gang lead, general strategic analysis, tactical bookmark work, and discipline management. This will include psychological analysis of your opponent and how to exploit their psychological weaknesses to your advantage. You will also learn how to work with a covops pilot and assemble and analyze recon information.

In addition, this class will teach the concept of squads within a gang. You will learn how to organize, configure,and lead a squad. Skills addressed will include squad level communication, chain of command usage, tactical situation management, squad configuration and the dynamics of atrition within a squad and gang.

Graduates of this course should be extremely capable pvp pilots as well as have the base ability to lead a squad or gang in combat. The entire wolfpack will be part of the a class session and the students will be learning for the whole 5 to 8 hours. This differs from the BASIC and WOLFPACKS class in which only part of the class is instruction. In this class you will be learning the whole time.

Course Details

• Course Code: ADVANCED-2910060200
  • Required Courses:
    • PVP-BASIC
    • PVP-WOLFPACKS
  • Required Skills: PVP-WOLFPACKS Skills or Better -- You should be on the training program introduced in PVP-BASIC.
  • Required Preparation:
    • Read all course materials in PVP-ADVANCED category
    • Buy and fit at least 4 ships and move them to the course location. (Note that we will swap out EWAR in class so one of each would be good to have).
    • Obtain the bookmarks for your class. To do this, come to the AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY Eve channel or on ventrilo and ask to be given the bookmarks; the bookmarks will be delivered at the class meeting location only. Import the bookmarks, then copy them back into the can and give them back to the AGONY member that gave them to you.
  • Required Equipment: Whatever light ships (destroyers, frigs, elite destroyers and elite frigs) you want to fly but students will be assuming gang lead and the chance of losing a ship is large. You should have 4 or 5 ships fitted and ready. AGONY will priovide EWAR swap outs.
  • Cost and Duration: 15m isk Per pilot
  • Duration: Estimated 5 to 8 hours. Unlike the BASIC and WOLFPACKS course, you will be practicing and learning material the entire time that you are in the class. Therefore, you will want to budget full time to the course in order to graduate.
  • Meeting Location: Stacmon V - Impro Factory (Be there with your Equipment)
  • Eve Channel: AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY
  • Instructor: Rells
  • Course Cashier: Rells
  • Minimum Enrollment: 10
  • Maximum Enrollment: 30

Enrollment Info

This information is usually updated nightly at approx 2100 Eve time when the instructor logs in to check fee transfers. DONT CONVO PvP University instructors. Post here if you have an issue please.

• Confirmed and Paid students:
    • Hizz - Hizz McNuggets(OWR)
    • Hindenburg - Hindenburg LZ129 (ZEP)
    • Blackcrowe -> Blackcrowe(AGONY)
    • cloudstalker -> Cloud Stalker (WHZZ)
    • ike99 - fook yu (RNAL)
    • Zygdriel -> Zygdriel (AGONY)
    • Quen Azle -> Quen Azle (AGONY)
    • abernon -> abernon (RNAL)
    • Thrillhelm -> Thrillhelm (AGONY)
    • Mark_Weston -> Mark Weston(TGRAD)
    • Bezo Maxo -> Bezo Maxo (B.AMM)
  • Alumni Attending if Space Permits:
  • Paid but not properly registered:
  • Awaiting ISK:
  • Graduated:

Founder of AGONY

#2 Blackcrowe

Blackcrowe

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:04 AM

i am enrolled on the saturday class for advanced but due to work i would like to change to this class Blackcrowe-->Blackcrowe(AGONY)

#3 cloudstalker

cloudstalker
  • Pip

Posted 06 October 2006 - 11:33 PM

cloudstalker -> Cloud Stalker (WHZZ) No wars PVP-BASIC - September 23, 2006 PVP-WOLFPACKS - Sep 30, 2006 15m ISK paid to Rells on Sep 7, 2006 I tried to enroll for PVP-ADVANCED Oct 21, 2006 but the enrollment seemed to have been missed before the course closed. I subsequently tried to enroll in PVP-ADVANCED Oct 29 and replied to a question from Rells about when I paid, but it seems my enrollment had not been completed before the web site change.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_Mark_Weston_*

Guest_Mark_Weston_*

Posted 07 October 2006 - 01:35 PM

Mark_Weston -> Mark Weston(TGRAD) at war with Turbulant Subversion Pre-reqs: Basic - 23/9/06, Wolfpacks - 30/9/06. Money sent

#5 Guest_Bezo Maxo_*

Guest_Bezo Maxo_*

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:55 AM

Bezo Maxo -> Bezo Maxo (B.AMM) PVP-BASIC - July 29, 2006 PvP-WOLFPACKS - September 16, 2006 15 mil isk payed to Rells on 206.09.16 at 17:16

#6 Guest_Thrillhelm_*

Guest_Thrillhelm_*

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:49 PM

Thrillhelm No wars [tasi] Pvp basic attended BASIC-0810061800 am signed for wolfpacks on oct 15th so it will be completed by the date of this class however ill wait to see if you will allow this before sending the isk thanks Rells

#7 Guest_abernon_*

Guest_abernon_*

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:09 PM

abernon-->abernon (RNAL) no wars this is a schedule change request due to rl situation , i was scheduled , paid and registered for ADVANCED 1021061800 OCT 21.would like to reschedule for ADVANCED 2910060200 on OCT 29 have attended BASIC 2309061800 on SEPT 23 have attended WOLFPACK 3009061800 on SEPT 30

#8 Guest_ike99_*

Guest_ike99_*

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:03 PM

ike99-> fook yu i also have a rl issue i was scheduled , paid and registered for ADVANCED 1021061800 OCT 21.would like to reschedule for ADVANCED 2910060200 on OCT 29 have attended BASIC 2309061800 on SEPT 23 have attended WOLFPACK 3009061800 on SEPT 30

#9 rells

rells

Posted 18 October 2006 - 04:59 AM

Dont worry cloud .. I will handle the credits. I will be processing this class starting next week. -- Rells
Founder of AGONY

#10 zygdriel

zygdriel

Posted 23 October 2006 - 05:16 PM

zyggy wants to come to this class yay!
Posted Image

#11 Quen Azle

Quen Azle

Posted 24 October 2006 - 03:35 AM

Quen Azle -> Quen Azle (AGONY
RAWR!!1 sig jack! -Sev

[link=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7154/4697imageds1.jpg]Posted Image[/link] [link=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/60/AOCWorldMap.png]Posted Image[/link] [link=http://i18.tinypic.com/5235aqb.jpg]Posted Image [/link]

#12 rells

rells

Posted 26 October 2006 - 04:28 AM

Enrollment updated
Founder of AGONY

#13 Antipattern

Antipattern
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:04 AM

Antipattern -> Antipattern (Agony)

#14 Guest_Hindenburg_*

Guest_Hindenburg_*

Posted 27 October 2006 - 02:23 PM

Apologies - need to withdraw from this class as I will be out of town due to RL issue. Will sign up again for the next available class. Regards, Hindenburg

#15 Ral YoungBeard

Ral YoungBeard

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:54 PM

Signing up as Alumnus: Ral YoungBeard - Ral YoungBeard (AGONY) Wars: INFOD, QTC The class was too good not to take a second time. :)

Posted Image

#16 zee

zee

Posted 28 October 2006 - 08:12 AM

Zee -> Zee Webbose Wars INFOD and QUANT
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Posted Image

#17 Guest_ike99_*

Guest_ike99_*

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:28 AM

ike->fook yu now has a new name. Dr. piglet because i got a evemail from the EVE system telling me that my name had been changed and i changed it to that.

#18 Seagravity

Seagravity

Posted 29 October 2006 - 02:44 AM

Seagravity- seagravity (fl M) no wars req: BASIC-2810061800 using invite from dez payment asap
Basic-October 28, 2006; Wolfpack- never credited?

#19 rells

rells

Posted 29 October 2006 - 05:44 AM

2006.10.29 05:40 Victim: IndyStop Mahbelle Alliance: Anarchy Empire Corp: Nubs. Destroyed: Apocalypse System: Y9G-KS Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Rain Finale Security: 0.2 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Claw Weapon: Claw Name: Rells (laid the final blow) Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Hawk Weapon: Thorn Rocket Name: Mark Weston Security: 2.2 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: The Graduates Ship: Raptor Weapon: Raptor Name: Bezo Maxo Security: 5.0 Alliance: Free Trade Coalition Corp: Benevolent Association of Miners and Mercs Ship: Capsule Weapon: 'Limos' Rocket Launcher I Name: Angelic Red1 Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: Piranha Light Missile Name: Ral YoungBeard Security: 2.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Stiletto Weapon: Stiletto Name: Blackcrowe Security: 0.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Seagravity Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fl Mining and Industry Corp. Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Zygdriel Security: 4.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Cormorant Weapon: Cormorant Name: Guardian Chief Watchman / Serpentis Corporation Name: Krit Berran Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Small Nosferatu I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 1.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Small Energy Neutralizer I Destroyed items: Multifrequency L Ultraviolet L (Cargo) Radio L (Cargo) Radio L (Cargo) Radio L (Cargo) Radio L (Cargo) Ultraviolet L (Cargo) Ultraviolet L (Cargo) Multifrequency L Multifrequency L Multifrequency L Wasp I (Drone Bay) Target Painter I Mega Pulse Laser I Mega Pulse Laser I Mega Pulse Laser I Mega Pulse Laser I Large Armor Repairer II Heat Sink II Heavy Nosferatu I Cap Booster 400, Qty: 10 (Cargo) 1600mm Reinforced Steel Plates I (Cargo) Ion Blaster Cannon I (Cargo)
Founder of AGONY