Attention former and current students:
To gain access to the materials again you will have to request access on your new account again. The way to do this is to send an Eve Mail to Rasql or Rells from your character IN GAME and then state the name of your new account on the new site. Please Indicate what classes you have taken to get correct permission.
How To Enroll
Processing enrollement takes a decent amount of time that instructiors would rather be spending doing something else such as actually playing the game. When students try to be individualistic, creative or are just lazy, it makes more work for the instructors and they tend to get cranky. For this reason IMPROPER ENROLLMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!! In order to enroll properly, please click on the following link and read the article carefully before adding your pilot to the enrollment thread
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO ENROLL IN A PVP UNIVERSITY CLASS
This is an advanced class in light ship warfare. We will cover the aspects of when to take independent vs. team actions, situational awareness, predictive analysis, differential EWAR usage, postmortem fight analysis, dynamics common Eve engagements, and how to use bookmarks in tactical combat. During the course the student will have to traverse a dangerous route with instas and survive the trip alone by using skills learned in this and previous classes.
You will also learn how to lead a gang from start to finish including configuration of a wolfpack, tactics and strategies in gang lead, general strategic analysis, tactical bookmark work, and discipline management. This will include psychological analysis of your opponent and how to exploit their psychological weaknesses to your advantage. You will also learn how to work with a covops pilot and assemble and analyze recon information.
In addition, this class will teach the concept of squads within a gang. You will learn how to organize, configure,and lead a squad. Skills addressed will include squad level communication, chain of command usage, tactical situation management, squad configuration and the dynamics of atrition within a squad and gang.
Graduates of this course should be extremely capable pvp pilots as well as have the base ability to lead a squad or gang in combat. The entire wolfpack will be part of the a class session and the students will be learning for the whole 5 to 8 hours. This differs from the BASIC and WOLFPACKS class in which only part of the class is instruction. In this class you will be learning the whole time.
- Course Code: ADVANCED-2910060200
- Required Courses:
- Required Skills: PVP-WOLFPACKS Skills or Better -- You should be on the training program introduced in PVP-BASIC.
- Required Preparation:
- Read all course materials in PVP-ADVANCED category
- Buy and fit at least 4 ships and move them to the course location. (Note that we will swap out EWAR in class so one of each would be good to have).
- Obtain the bookmarks for your class. To do this, come to the AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY Eve channel or on ventrilo and ask to be given the bookmarks; the bookmarks will be delivered at the class meeting location only. Import the bookmarks, then copy them back into the can and give them back to the AGONY member that gave them to you.
- Required Equipment: Whatever light ships (destroyers, frigs, elite destroyers and elite frigs) you want to fly but students will be assuming gang lead and the chance of losing a ship is large. You should have 4 or 5 ships fitted and ready. AGONY will priovide EWAR swap outs.
- Cost and Duration: 15m isk Per pilot
- Duration: Estimated 5 to 8 hours. Unlike the BASIC and WOLFPACKS course, you will be practicing and learning material the entire time that you are in the class. Therefore, you will want to budget full time to the course in order to graduate.
- Meeting Location: Stacmon V - Impro Factory (Be there with your Equipment)
- Eve Channel: AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY
- Instructor: Rells
- Course Cashier: Rells
- Minimum Enrollment: 10
- Maximum Enrollment: 30
This information is usually updated nightly at approx 2100 Eve time when the instructor logs in to check fee transfers. DONT CONVO PvP University instructors. Post here if you have an issue please.
- Confirmed and Paid students:
- Hizz - Hizz McNuggets(OWR)
- Hindenburg - Hindenburg LZ129 (ZEP)
- Blackcrowe -> Blackcrowe(AGONY)
- cloudstalker -> Cloud Stalker (WHZZ)
- ike99 - fook yu (RNAL)
- Zygdriel -> Zygdriel (AGONY)
- Quen Azle -> Quen Azle (AGONY)
- abernon -> abernon (RNAL)
- Thrillhelm -> Thrillhelm (AGONY)
- Mark_Weston -> Mark Weston(TGRAD)
- Bezo Maxo -> Bezo Maxo (B.AMM)
- Alumni Attending if Space Permits:
- Paid but not properly registered:
- Awaiting ISK: