Photo

Training courses on Oceania TZ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Erin

Erin
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2009 - 04:42 AM

Hi, I've been following these forums for about 3 months now with hopes to participate your famous PvP courses and apply agony after that, but at least thus far your courses seem to be exclusively in EU TZ. Nice for EU people I suppose, but as your classes start around 3-4am my time, I really can't make them. So to the point, is there any real chance to get Agony courses in Oceania TZ anymore (at least more often than once in 4-6 months), or are you nowadays catering the EU players only? Whichever answer is good, I just would like to know if there is something I should wait for or just move on. Thanks! /Erin

#2 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:30 AM

It really depends on the availability of instructors. The courses aren't designed to cater for any particular group, it doesn't seem to matter what time we schedule them, they still fill up. I don't see anything immediately available for Aussie friendly TZ, but there might be something coming up. Personally I prefer to get up at 3am for a course, because it means I can spend the day with my family after the course. But that's just me. If you're interested in joining Agony in the Oceania TZ, but can't make the class times, you can PM me and we might be able to work something out to get you on a course or sort out other arrangements.
Posted Image

#3 Erin

Erin
  • Pip

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:54 AM

I tried that too (joining to 3am course) but as I was afraid, couldn't do it due to RL stuff, makes me one sad panda :sad: But thanks for offer, I'll be sending you PM soon :-) /Erin

#4 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:56 AM

One issue we have with classes in the late US/aussie time is that there are far fewer targets when it comes time to go roaming. Classes go much better when we can find other large fleets to fight against, but during aussie times there tends to be sporadic targets, and usually single or small gangs rather than larger gangs that you'll find during Euro and US times. In the end it comes down to what Baka said, but personally I prefer doing earlier classes even though I'm on west coast US just for the targets.
"Stop exploding you cowards!"