Photo

i've disapeared!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gleam

Gleam
  • Pip

Posted 01 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

hi, i was on the standby list for the upcoming basic class and i seem to of dropped off the list, i was #6 so i dont think i'll get on it any way bu ti thought i'd better mentiion it incase i get billed but not credited. Chees , JG
Posted Image
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com//e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?134154]BASIC - 1906092100[/link]

#2 Pesets

Pesets

Posted 01 June 2009 - 11:07 AM

While at it, what's the standby list anyways? People who can jump in if some of the registered guys don't show up? By the way, is it possible to register for June 6th class as alumnus, or is it too full already? By the time we were done with the previous roam, the thread was already closed...

#3 Azual

Azual

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

By the way, is it possible to register for June 6th class as alumnus, or is it too full already? By the time we were done with the previous roam, the thread was already closed...

Alumni are not included in the max enrollment number, and as such they can still enroll after the class is full. Alumni are always welcome to join, either for the entire class or just the roaming section, however bear in mind that in the rare circumstance that vent space etc is limited, priority will go to actual students.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image

#4 Pesets

Pesets

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

But do i have to sign up in thread to be an alumnus, or can i just show up in pvp_au_university channel when the class starts? The reason i'm asking is, June 6 class thread is locked, so i can't post to it to sign up as alumnus.

#5 Othran

Othran

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

Come along. I'm not convinced that is the "official" corp answer but I'll take the flak for that if its not. You've done BASIC and WOLFPACKS, you have a brain and you won't need any help. The only real issue is vent - it does get busy. Leave your JC in Nonni free for that day and pop into the server a bit before to ask how its looking. I'm intending to come along with the roam and help out so I'll see you there I hope. If you don't have enough stuff still up there I have some stuff you could use from the 230509 class :) You know you want to ;)
Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#6 Azual

Azual

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:36 PM

But do i have to sign up in thread to be an alumnus, or can i just show up in pvp_au_university channel when the class starts? The reason i'm asking is, June 6 class thread is locked, so i can't post to it to sign up as alumnus.

Othran is correct, you don't have to sign up in the thread and can turn up on the day if you like, although space isn't guaranteed. People have always done that, and it's not a problem. However, it's courteous to post in the thread if you expect to be coming so that the instructor knows how many people to plan for, so that's what I'd recommend.

As for the thread being locked, that may be unintentional, or it may be related to the excessive number of people trying to sign up after it filled.

EDIT: Thread is now unlocked again, for alumni/agony only.
Ex-Director of PVP-Uni, Eve Blogger and author of The Altruist
Posted Image