Photo

Course Closed: PVP-BASIC - Saturday, October 7th, 2006 - 1800 Eve Time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 rells

rells

Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:07 AM

Attention former and current students:

To gain access to the materials again you will have to request access on your new account again. The way to do this is to ask in the AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY Channel in-game, giving the name of your new account on the new site. Please Indicate what classes you have taken to get correct permission.

Enrollment Capped, Course Registration Closed

Introduction:

In order to learn how to fight back, the student of PvP needs to realize that Eve Online combat is incredibly rich and diverse. It requires not only character skill points but also a good amount of player skills. The difference between a lost encounter and a won encounter is more often the plaer skills than the character skills. Even a three year old player can not use all 30 million of his skillpoints when in an interceptor; against a pilot that is similarly skilled in interceptor flight but only 6 months old, the result of the engagement will come down to skill augmented by a little luck.

The skills taught in PVP-BASIC are fundamental to Eve combat and make a starting platform for the study of tactics, strategy and dynamics of Eve PvP. These skills are applicable to all kinds of Eve combat and thus form a baseline that has to be known whether you are flying in alliance fleets or considering a career in piracy. These skills are augmented and expanded upon in later PvP University courses which is the reason this class is a requirement for those courses.

This course covers how to move in fleets, Make instas, create and use safe spots, reconnaissance and much more. You will learn the basics of how to tackle, coordinate your attacks, jam your opponents and basic pvp fitting. In addition, you will learn how to set up your overview to make sure that you can fight effectively without stupid mistakes made be pilots new to PvP. Finally, You will learn how to prioritize your skill training to make you more capable in PvP. At the end of the course you will be able to effectively fight as a member of a tech 1 frigate fleet wolfpack, some of the most fun pvp in the game. During the course we will be flying in a PvP capacity in lowsec space as well as potentially 0.0 space in one of two pirate infested regions.

Course Details

• Course Code: BASIC-1908061800
  • Required Skills:
    • Propulsion Jamming 1+
    • Afterburner 1+
    • Caldari, Amarr, Gallente or Minmatar Frigate 1+
    • Sensor Linking 1+
    • Warp Drive Operation 3+
    • Target Painting 1+
    • Weapon Disruption 1+
    • Electronic Warfare 1+
  • Required Preparation:
    • Read all course materials in PVP-BASIC category
    • Read the INSTAJUMP BOOKMARK GUIDE
    • Buy and fit at least 2 ships and move them to the course location. (Note that we will swap out EWAR in class so one of each would be good to have).
    • Obtain the bookmarks for your class. To do this, come to the AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY Eve channel or on ventrilo and ask to be given the bookmarks; the bookmarks will be delivered at the class meeting location only. Import the bookmarks, then copy them back into the can and give them back to the AGONY member that gave them to you.
  • Required Equipment: Detailed in PVP-BASIC forum and topic
  • Cost and Duration: 5m isk Per pilot, Each pilot may bring along one buddy for an additional 2.5 million isk.
  • Duration: Estimated 3 hours instruction + indeterminate wolfpack time (Budget for 5 hours and you will be fine)
  • Meeting Location: Stacmon V - Impro Factory (Be there with your Equipment)
  • Eve Channel: AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY
  • Instructor: Rasql
  • Course Cashier: Mish El
  • Minimum Enrollment: 10
  • Maximum Enrollment: 30

Enrollment Info

This information is usually updated nightly at approx 2100 Eve time when the instructor logs in to check fee transfers. DONT CONVO PvP University instructors. Post here if you have an issue please.

• Confirmed and Paid students:
    • Flyhard - Flyhard (O-O-S)
    • Talgar- Talgar Stormwind (TPRO)
    • Descant - Descant (TS)
    • Blazyon - Blazyon (S)*
    • Draager - Draager (O.o.S.)
    • ScorpDant - Scorpio Dantes [TREND]
    • Trioxis - Trioxis (KINDE)
    • jhboricua - Hiko Seijuro (AN)*
    • Sandman - Sandman (TPRO)
    • vonmoltke - Helmuth Moltke (SWA)*
    • Mindblank - Mindblank(SLI)
    • FreeHansje - FreeHansje(Aliastra)*
    • Kohmelo - Kohmelo (TENGN)
    • Kyrgyz - Kyrgyz (ASGP)
    • chrisreeves - chrisreeves (ASGP)
    • B1ade - B1ade kyonari (Rep.A)
    • Koltyr - Koltyr (Repro)
    • bossmandodge -Bossma Dodg (INCH)
    • Fanchon - Fanchon (INCH)
    • Killa_Bee - Killa Bee [GOLD.]
    • APECK - A PECK [GOLD.]
    • AuntJemima - Aunt Jemima (LF5A)
    • RFHunter - RF Hunter (R.E.F)
    • Infamous Prime- Infamous Prime (FCP)
    • eric_bestial - Eric Bestial (ECHA)
    • KatianaS - Katiana Slovensky (ASGP)
    • Miv333 - Miv333 (X-304)
    • Lizatrix - Lizatrix (OFSF)
    • [SLI]MrChrister - Mr christer(SLI)
    • Parin - Parin Tachin (Chicago Mobsters)
    • Ironnight - Ironnight (B N)
    • DodgyDan - Dodgy Dan (Rep.A)
    • Loke - Loke Utgaard (INCH)
    • homecore - HoMecoRe (NIX)
    • EleriBree - Eleri Bree (PURIFY)
    • AlexandreMartin - Alexandre Martin (PURIFY)
    • Lee - XI Lee(X-304)
    • largeorange - Large Orange (INCH)
    • Kalindra_Naskan - Kalindra Naskan(Repro)
    • RaphaelSemmes - Lizzette (RIA)
  • Alumni Attending if Space Permits:
  • Paid but not properly registered:
    • ??? - Pip Warchild(SLI)
  • Awaiting ISK:
  • Graduated:
    • Descant (TS)
    • Blazyon (S)*
    • Scorpio Dantes [TREND]
    • Trioxis (KINDE)
    • Mindblank(SLI)
    • FreeHansje(Aliastra)*
    • chrisreeves (ASGP)
    • Koltyr (Repro)
    • Fanchon (INCH)
    • kkero167 (R.E.F)
    • Katiana Slovensky (ASGP)
    • Miv333 (X-304)
    • Parin Tachin (Chicago Mobsters)
    • Dodgy Dan (Rep.A)
    • Loke Utgaard (INCH)
    • Alexandre Martin (PURIFY)
    • XI Lee(X-304)
    • Large Orange (INCH)
    • Kalindra Naskan(Repro)
    • Aunt Jemima (LF5A)
    • Helmuth Moltke (SWA)*
    • Draager (O.o.S.)
    • Mr christer(SLI)
    • RF Hunter (R.E.F)
    • Killa Bee [GOLD.]
    • A PECK [GOLD.]
    • Bossma Dodg (INCH)
    • B1ade kyonari (Rep.A)
    • Kyrgyz (ASGP)
    • Kohmelo (TENGN)
    • Sandman (TPRO)
    • Hiko Seijuro (AN)*
    • Talgar Stormwind (TPRO)
    • Eric Bestial (ECHA)
    • Lizatrix (OFSF)
    • Eleri Bree (PURIFY)
    • HoMecoRe (NIX)
    • Ironnight (B N)
    • Flyhard (O-O-S)
    • DomeD2A(Repro)
    • Jairon(DCMI)*

Founder of AGONY

#2 Guest_Eric Bestial_*

Guest_Eric Bestial_*

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:32 PM

eric_bestial---->Eric Bestial (ECHA) No Wars Friend of RF Hunter. I see the course is all booked up but from RF's mail to me someone he was bringing along has cancled and im to fill in this spot?Also he said it was paid for.Editing this yet again lol, says something about course topic that I should recive and reading materials?I assume this is something you get once you enroll in a course, not when you register on the forum as the pvp basic area is empty. Sorry first time on the site I hope I have gone through the right channles.

#3 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

Enrollment updated, access granted
Posted Image

#4 Guest_RF Hunter_*

Guest_RF Hunter_*

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:58 PM

Hi. I was going to say that Eric Bestial was going to take Nexus Guardian's spot. But he's already signed up. Please take Nexus Guardian off the list. Thanks! --RF Hunter

#5 Guest_RaphaelSemmes_*

Guest_RaphaelSemmes_*

Posted 06 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

Dear Sir, I had registerd on the old site, on page 3. We have spoke via EVE mail and you were willing to extend me admission to the course. Thank you for extending this to me. Lizzette > RIA no wars, no buddies

#6 rells

rells

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:01 AM

Dear Sir,

I had registerd on the old site, on page 3. We have spoke via EVE mail and you were willing to extend me admission to the course. Thank you for extending this to me.

Lizzette > RIA
no wars, no buddies

Rasql this person is paid and I gave them the access already. I promised them a slot in evemail.
Founder of AGONY

#7 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:18 AM

Sorted - Enrollment updated
Posted Image

#8 Guest_chrisreeves_*

Guest_chrisreeves_*

Posted 07 October 2006 - 04:45 AM

Hi, I am very sorry but I will be unable to attend the calss on Saturday. There was a mixup in my schedule and some family came into town. Oh and the dog ate my homework...lol Anyways, are you able to reserve my isk for a class at a later date? This would be most appreciated. Thanks, CR chrisreeves (ASGP)

#9 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:05 PM

2006.10.07 22:59 Victim: Sninja Alliance: NONE Corp: SRBI Destroyed: Atron System: FD-MLJ Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery I Name: RF Hunter Security: -0.1 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Destroyed items: Warp Core Stabilizer I Warp Core Stabilizer I Reports, Qty: 300 (Cargo)
Posted Image

#10 Ironnight

Ironnight
  • Pip

Posted 07 October 2006 - 11:41 PM

2006.10.07 23:39 Victim: G Meggo Alliance: YouWhat Corp: The Silent Rage Destroyed: Capsule System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Ironnight (laid the final blow) Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon II Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: Warp Disruptor I Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: 125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: Remote Sensor Dampener I Name: RF Hunter Security: 0.0 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: 75mm Compressed Coil Gun I Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Gatling Pulse Laser I Name: Mr christer Security: 3.4 Alliance: Tre Kroner Corp: StarLight Inc. Ship: Malediction Weapon: Malediction Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: HoMecoRe Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: DomeD2A Security: 2.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Reprocity Ship: Rifter Weapon: Kapteyn Sensor Array Inhibitor I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow Name: Aunt Jemima Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Llama F5 and Associates Ship: Griffin Weapon: Rocket Launcher I Name: A PECK Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Tristan Weapon: 'Malkuth' Standard Missile Launcher I

#11 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:05 AM

2006.10.08 00:04 Victim: Fago Vandan Alliance: NONE Corp: Vandan Trading Inc. Destroyed: Capsule System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Brad Stone (laid the final blow) Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Thorn Rocket Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: 250mm Light Gallium I Cannon Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon II Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Warp Disruptor I Name: RF Hunter Security: 0.0 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Tracking Disruptor I
Posted Image

#12 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

2006.10.07 23:22 Victim: Nurique Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Destroyed: Amarr Shuttle System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: RF Hunter Security: -0.1 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Flameburst Light Missile Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon II Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: DomeD2A Security: 2.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Reprocity Ship: Rifter Weapon: Kapteyn Sensor Array Inhibitor I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow
Posted Image

#13 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:11 AM

2006.10.07 23:23 Victim: raining Alliance: NONE Corp: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed: Amarr Shuttle System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: Jairon Security: 3.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Deep Core Mining Inc. Ship: Merlin Weapon: 'Malkuth' Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Eric Bestial Security: 1.3 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: Emergent Chaos Ship: Griffin Weapon: TE-2100 Standard Missile Bay Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow
Posted Image

#14 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:12 AM

2006.10.07 23:23 Victim: raining Alliance: NONE Corp: School of Applied Knowledge Destroyed: Capsule System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: Warp Disruptor I Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery I Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Mr christer Security: 3.4 Alliance: Tre Kroner Corp: StarLight Inc. Ship: Malediction Weapon: Gatling Pulse Laser II Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: 250mm Light Artillery Cannon I Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: Peripheral Weapon Navigation Diameter Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: ECM - White Noise Generator I Name: Jairon Security: 3.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Deep Core Mining Inc. Ship: Merlin Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Eric Bestial Security: 1.3 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: Emergent Chaos Ship: Griffin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow
Posted Image

#15 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:13 AM

2006.10.07 23:34 Victim: Saphon Antaran Alliance: NONE Corp: Teh Yarr Corp Destroyed: Gallente Shuttle System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery I Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: Peripheral Weapon Navigation Diameter Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Gatling Pulse Laser I Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: 'Malkuth' Standard Missile Launcher I Name: RF Hunter Security: 0.0 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Dual Light Beam Laser I Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 150mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: 150mm Railgun I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow
Posted Image

#16 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:16 AM

2006.10.07 23:39 Victim: G Meggo Alliance: YouWhat Corp: The Silent Rage Destroyed: Tristan System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Mish El (laid the final blow) Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Sabretooth Light Missile Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: Peripheral Weapon Navigation Diameter Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: RF Hunter Security: 0.0 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: Remote Sensor Dampener I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Mr christer Security: 3.4 Alliance: Tre Kroner Corp: StarLight Inc. Ship: Malediction Weapon: X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Faint Phase Inversion ECM I Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: F-392 Baker Nunn Targeting Scrambler Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Draager Security: 4.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm Railgun I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: 150mm Railgun I Name: B1ade Kyonari Security: -1.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: The Republic Army Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Destroyed items: Small 'Knave' I Energy Drain Light Neutron Blaster II Light Neutron Blaster II Warp Scrambler I Stasis Webifier I Small Armor Repairer I Reactor Control Unit I Plutonium Charge S, Qty: 692 (Cargo) Plutonium Charge S (Cargo) Plutonium Charge S, Qty: 80
Posted Image

#17 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 12:17 AM

2006.10.08 00:08 Victim: Fago Vandan Alliance: NONE Corp: Vandan Trading Inc. Destroyed: Impairor System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Piranha Light Missile Name: Brad Stone (laid the final blow) Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Thorn Rocket Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: Sabretooth Light Missile Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: Remote Sensor Dampener I Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: 'Limos' Rocket Launcher I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: 'Abandon' Targeting Disruptor I Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: Kapteyn Sensor Array Inhibitor I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: F-392 Baker Nunn Targeting Scrambler Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: Heron Name: Bossma Dodg Security: 0.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Infinite Technologies Ship: Rifter Weapon: ECM - White Noise Generator I
Posted Image

#18 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:09 AM

2006.10.08 01:05 Victim: Zataaki Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: Ultrapolite Socialites Destroyed: Capsule System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Sandman (laid the final blow) Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: 125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun
Posted Image

#19 Guest_HoMecoRe_*

Guest_HoMecoRe_*

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:25 AM

2006.10.08 01:05 Victim: Ketanga Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: Duragon Pioneer Group Destroyed: Blackbird System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Kaiyako Security: 2.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Capsule Weapon: Warrior I Name: HoMecoRe (laid the final blow) Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: Elseenas Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Crow Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: 'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Dual Light Beam Laser I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Gatling Pulse Laser I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: Heron Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Dual Light Pulse Laser I Name: DomeD2A Security: 2.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Reprocity Ship: Rifter Weapon: ECM - Phase Inverter I Destroyed items: Heavy Missile Launcher I ECM - Multispectral Jammer I Standard Missile Launcher I Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 680 (Cargo) Medium Nosferatu I Initiated Warp Jammer I ECM - Multispectral Jammer I Bloodclaw Light Missile, Qty: 923 (Cargo) 'Langour' Drive Disruptor I 800mm Reinforced Steel Plates I Heavy Missile Launcher I

#20 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:33 AM

2006.10.08 01:04 Victim: Zataaki Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: Ultrapolite Socialites Destroyed: Merlin System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Major Bates Security: 2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Raptor Weapon: 125mm Railgun II Name: Kyrgyz (laid the final blow) Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Flameburst Light Missile Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon II Name: Elseenas Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Crow Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Dual Light Pulse Laser I Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: HoMecoRe Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: 125mm Railgun I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: Remote Sensor Dampener I Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: Yoshi Toranaga Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Kestrel Weapon: Standard Missile Launcher I Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Gatling Pulse Laser I Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm 'Scout' I Accelerator Cannon Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: Stasis Webifier I Destroyed items: Standard Missile Launcher I 75mm Gatling Rail I Capacitor Power Relay I Iron Charge S, Qty: 400 (Cargo) Stasis Webifier I Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 207 (Cargo) Sabretooth Light Missile, Qty: 40 Antimatter Charge S, Qty: 189
Posted Image

#21 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:34 AM

2006.10.08 01:05 Victim: Shinryu Suzuki Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: GoonWaffe Destroyed: Stabber System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: Crow Name: Elseenas Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Crow Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Major Bates Security: 2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Raptor Weapon: 125mm Railgun II Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin Name: Kyrgyz (laid the final blow) Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: 250mm Light Prototype I Siege Cannon Name: DomeD2A Security: 2.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Reprocity Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: HoMecoRe Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: Hobgoblin II Name: Aunt Jemima Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Llama F5 and Associates Ship: Griffin Weapon: ECM - Ion Field Projector I Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 200mm AutoCannon II Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: Hobgoblin I Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Faint Phase Inversion ECM I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: Heron Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Destroyed items: 220mm Vulcan AutoCannon I 10MN MicroWarpdrive I Warp Scrambler I Heavy Missile Launcher I Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 1992 (Cargo) Phased Plasma M, Qty: 2000 (Cargo) Tracking Enhancer I Scourge Heavy Missile, Qty: 23 Fusion M, Qty: 80 Fusion M, Qty: 81 Fusion M, Qty: 81
Posted Image

#22 Guest_B1ade_*

Guest_B1ade_*

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:37 AM

2006.10.07 23:37 Victim: Wingleader Teerts Alliance: YouWhat Corp: SteelVipers Destroyed: Crusader System: PF-346 Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery II Name: Mish El Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Flycatcher Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Infamous Prime Security: -2.8 Alliance: NONE Corp: Fusion Core Productions Ship: Merlin Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Sabretooth Light Missile Name: B1ade Kyonari (laid the final blow) Security: -1.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: The Republic Army Ship: Tristan Weapon: Flameburst Light Missile Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: Incursus Name: RF Hunter Security: 0.0 Alliance: The Core Collective Corp: U.N. SPACY Ship: Tristan Weapon: Flameburst Light Missile Name: comojo Security: 2.5 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Thrasher Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery I Name: HoMecoRe Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: 'Langour' Drive Disruptor I Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: 'Limos' Rocket Launcher I Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Dual Light Beam Laser I Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: 150mm Railgun I Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Lizatrix Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: Faint Phase Inversion ECM I Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Warp Disruptor I Name: Kohmelo Security: 1.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Tengun Ship: Vigil Weapon: Peripheral Weapon Navigation Diameter Name: Draager Security: 4.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Merlin Weapon: Remote Sensor Dampener I Name: Brad Stone Security: 5.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Crow Weapon: 125mm Carbide Railgun I Destroyed items: 1MN MicroWarpdrive II Capacitor Power Relay I Scorch S Dual Light Pulse Laser II Nanofiber Internal Structure I Nanofiber Internal Structure I Dual Light Pulse Laser II Faint Warp Prohibitor I

#23 Guest_Lizatrix_*

Guest_Lizatrix_*

Posted 08 October 2006 - 01:45 AM

Cross-posted from PVP-Basic forum 2006.10.08 01:04 Victim: Destiati Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: GoonFleet Destroyed: Thorax System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Ironnight Security: 0.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Bloody Needles Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: HoMecoRe Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Phoenix Industries Ship: Tristan Weapon: Hobgoblin II Name: Eleri Bree Security: -0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Purify Ship: Incursus Weapon: Hobgoblin I Name: Igodou Security: 1.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: 280mm Howitzer Artillery II Name: Kyrgyz Security: 1.3 Alliance: Interstellar Starbase Syndicate Corp: Asgard Protectorate Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Elseenas Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Crow Weapon: Bloodclaw Light Missile Name: Lizatrix (laid the final blow) Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: SIlver Falcons Ship: Incursus Weapon: 75mm Compressed Coil Gun I Name: Sandman Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Yoshi Toranaga Security: 0.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Kestrel Weapon: Piranha Light Missile Name: Flyhard Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Out-of-Space Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Killa Bee Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Merlin Weapon: Merlin Name: Hiko Seijuro Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Imperial Academy Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: DomeD2A Security: 2.3 Alliance: NONE Corp: Reprocity Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Bossma Dodg Security: 0.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Infinite Technologies Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Talgar Stormwind Security: 1.1 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Crucifier Weapon: Crucifier Name: Helmuth Moltke Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: State War Academy Ship: Merlin Weapon: Foxfire Rocket Name: Dez Erichs Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Heron Weapon: Heron Name: Aunt Jemima Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Llama F5 and Associates Ship: Griffin Weapon: ECM - Ion Field Projector I Name: A PECK Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Capsule Weapon: Limited Light Ion Blaster I Destroyed items: Medium Nosferatu I Warp Disruptor I Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I Antimatter Charge S, Qty: 1200 (Cargo) 1600mm Reinforced Crystalline Carbonide Plates I 10MN MicroWarpdrive I Iridium Charge S, Qty: 1429 (Cargo) Medium I-a Polarized Armor Regenerator Iridium Charge S, Qty: 38 Iridium Charge S, Qty: 38

#24 Dez

Dez

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:47 AM

2006.10.08 05:11 Victim: Abraham Vigodian Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: GoonFleet Destroyed: Megathron System: VV-VCR Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Quen Azle Security: -1.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Talo Vilos Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Hound Weapon: Paradise Cruise Missile Name: B1ade Kyonari Security: -1.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: The Republic Army Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Joss Sparq Security: 1.7 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Ishkur Weapon: Ishkur Name: Rain Finale Security: 0.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Stiletto Weapon: Stiletto Name: Dez Erichs (laid the final blow) Security: 0.9 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Merlin Weapon: 150mm Railgun I Name: Alvar Ursidae Security: 1.6 Alliance: NONE Corp: Agony Unleashed Ship: Maulus Weapon: Maulus Name: A PECK Security: 0.4 Alliance: NONE Corp: Dark Reality Ship: Tristan Weapon: Tristan Name: Bossma Dodg Security: 0.1 Alliance: NONE Corp: Infinite Technologies Ship: Rifter Weapon: Rifter Name: Aunt Jemima Security: 0.0 Alliance: NONE Corp: Llama F5 and Associates Ship: Griffin Weapon: Thorn Rocket Destroyed items: F-12 Nonlinear Tracking Processor (Cargo) Thorium Charge L, Qty: 220 (Cargo) Plutonium Charge L, Qty: 400 (Cargo) 425mm Railgun I Pseudoelectron Containment Field I (Cargo) Tracking Enhancer II, Qty: 2 (Cargo) Uranium Charge L, Qty: 700 (Cargo) 425mm Railgun I 425mm Railgun I 425mm Railgun I Tracking Enhancer II (Cargo) Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I (Cargo) Warrior I, Qty: 10 (Drone Bay) Hammerhead I, Qty: 5 (Drone Bay) Hornet I (Cargo) Tracking Disruptor I, Qty: 2 (Cargo) Sensor Booster II Acolyte I, Qty: 5 (Cargo) Iridium Charge L, Qty: 535 (Cargo) Warp Core Stabilizer I Warp Core Stabilizer I Antimatter Charge L, Qty: 40 Antimatter Charge L, Qty: 40
Dez Erichs: "Veni, Vidi, Caedi"

#25 Dez

Dez

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:52 AM

2006.10.08 01:05 Victim: Zataaki Alliance: GoonSwarm Corp: Ultrapolite Socialites Destroyed: Capsule System: 8-JYPM Security: 0.0 Involved parties: Name: Sandman (laid the final blow) Security: 3.0 Alliance: Pax Familia Corp: The Protectorate Corporation Ship: Tristan Weapon: 125mm Prototype I Gauss Gun
Dez Erichs: "Veni, Vidi, Caedi"