Photo

BoB's....gone?!?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 kothar osel

kothar osel

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

looks like mollie forgot to pay the alliance bill...oops!!!....what have i gotten myself in to???
I do not discriminate. I HATE EVERYBODY!!

#2 Aether

Aether

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

you mean this wasn't planned at some BBQ or other? :o

it could be intentional, rumors went around about heavy infighting among bob leadership

hehehe goons are rejoicing: http://myeve.eve-onl...threadID=990381
Basic-2911082100 | Wolfpacks-2802091800 | Advanced -0404091800

it was only yesterday's sacrifices that made today's disappointments possible
"What is done out of lulz always takes place beyond good and evil" - Friedrich Nietzsche

#3 Aether

Aether

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:41 AM

nope, looks like this was indeed not intentional and is due to sabotage by goon spies

"Previous Bill was Paid on the 6th of Janurary.
Previous bill before that was paid on the 6th of December.
Currently looks like HAT was compromised with an inactive hacked char. Log shows 500 mil was removed from the wallet stating "mittani says hi"
We are investigating"

"it's not about the bill you noobs, any BoB director can pay that
since haargoth apparently had a director char in Tin Foil he probably just kicked all the corps out"
^^ this looks to be as the most likely case

goons then proceeded to make Band of Brothers corporation to block reformation of alliance under same name
http://myeve.eve-onl...threadID=990415
Basic-2911082100 | Wolfpacks-2802091800 | Advanced -0404091800

it was only yesterday's sacrifices that made today's disappointments possible
"What is done out of lulz always takes place beyond good and evil" - Friedrich Nietzsche

#4 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

*Snip* Moved to another Forum 8)

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#5 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:23 AM

Exe is the new Bob. Rawr!
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it
WarGod > smart bombs man!!
Jack Cannon > we've tried that
Jack Cannon > they have a low effectiveness rating

#6 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:11 AM

Exe is the new Bob.

Rawr!

And after it dies in 2 months we'll have a new bob and so on until we have BoB Mk III... at which point we'll have Triumvirate Mk VII !lol
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#7 Bamar

Bamar

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:14 AM

Exe is the new Bob.

Rawr!

!lol
"Stop exploding you cowards!"

#8 Olozim

Olozim

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:16 AM

Goon people's telling the story of the sabotage...
Posted Image

#9 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:59 AM

It's certainly the news of the day: Goons claim: They did it legitimately, through a spy. Bob's Claim: An account was hacked. Petition has been sent. CCP's response so far: Lock almost every thread on CAOD that's remotely related. I reckon most threads on CAOD should have been locked before today, but strangely CCP seems to have decided today is the day to start. General Consensus: If it was a bug then it sucks, but it sucked for every other alliance who went through it and they never got squat from CCP. Other than that, opinion is divided, some love the prospect of no BoB, some hate it.
Posted Image

#10 TarSky

TarSky

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

Exe is the new Bob.

Rawr!

who?!?! :P :P :P
bla bla .. who the !@#% is reading this

#11 Kerin Chei

Kerin Chei

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:50 AM

This game keeps on getting more interesting by the week. Goons take BoB in the behind, I'm curious to see what will come of this. This will be dealt with! - KC
Posted Image

[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/////e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?106169.post]BASIC - 170120091500[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?113601]WOLFPACKS - 2802091800[/link]

#12 Tea

Tea

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:58 AM

It takes 24 hours to drop roles before you can leave a corp It takes 24 hours to setup or remove a war dec It takes 24 hours to form an alliance? It takes 24 hours for a corp to join an alliance? It takes corp votes to lock or unlock blueprints etc It takes 1 person 5 mins to kick corps and disband an alliance... Methinks ccp will have to stomp on this bug so it doesn't happen again - though apparently this is the second time. "fair" play to the goons for using all the tools available. I just hope all their allied friends decide to un-nap them and chaos to ensue.

#13 Feline Ferocity

Feline Ferocity

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

I just think its funny that goons got robbed by their own guy, then goons take it out on BoB lol

Posted Image

https://www.facebook...eFerocityImages

Please like and share my page on Facebook

and help me share my hard work.

Thank You!

#14 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:19 PM

Regardless, part of GBC or not. I think this type of thing breaks the spirit of the game. People can claim scamming is what eve is all about, but its terribly retarded that one person can single handedly destroy the work of thousands with a click of one button. It should be instantly reversed and a fix put into game to add checks and balances. (And all people involved should be banned. At the very least Mittani admitted to taking part with account sharing. So banned along wtih the bob people who shared with him).
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it

#15 Tea

Tea

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:54 PM

Regardless, part of GBC or not. I think this type of thing breaks the spirit of the game. People can claim scamming is what eve is all about, but its terribly retarded that one person can single handedly destroy the work of thousands with a click of one button.

As I said above it is a bit wrong that pretty much all corp stuff needs votes or 24 hour waiting periods but kicking corps from alliance and disbanding it can be done by a single person in a matter of minutes.

It should be instantly reversed and a fix put into game to add checks and balances. (And all people involved should be banned. At the very least Mittani admitted to taking part with account sharing. So banned along wtih the bob people who shared with him).

This is at least the second time it has happened (iirc LV was disbanded by spies and a corp created with the old alliance name to stop it being reformed).
CCP did nothing then, I can't see them doing anything here. If they do they will have the mother of all threadnoughts from all the goons...

Also am I the only one who finds it ironic that after all the times the goons cried over T20 that they now have some of the iskies created by that. Maybe it will finally die. Also (apparently) there are more ccp in goons than bob (as was).

#16 Larg Kellein

Larg Kellein

Posted 05 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

I partially agree with you, Dran. Checks and balances should be added, as it's terribly retarded that one person can disband an alliance while, for example, unlocking a blueprint needs to be put to a vote. However, if it was not hacking of the account, it took place within current game mechanics, and shouldn't be reversed.

#17 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

When something "breaks" the game as much as this does, it needs to be fixed whether done within game mechanics or not. Its a VERY large gamebreaking thing that just happened. If bob loses delve, 0.0 becomes one big blue napfest between 90% of 0.0. (though I highly doubt that bob will have to worry, they have defended delve in the past without jammers. Only thing they have to worry about is if the entire game rushes to delve (highly likely) to try and take advantage)

#18 Braedan

Braedan

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:20 PM

And it isn't a relatively big blue napfest now?

#19 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

It has a bright spot of happy pew-pew in Agony.
Weeks - Dad. Developer. Gamer.
* Former PVP-U Lead & Sneaky Fucker Extraordinaire

#20 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:36 PM

NC/Goons/PL all want 0.0 to be one giant blue fest. North south east and West. Thats what they fight for. For a unified 0.0 :P Its VERY different from now where at least bob/gbc/superfriends are on the other end.

#21 Kaiman

Kaiman

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:37 PM

I have to edit my answer on the question what I don't like in eve. I really hate stuff like this and I certainly won't praise anyone who does such. No matter to which ally he/she belongs. Why not just go out and shoot the crap outta each others ships. But that's probably just me

#22 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

/me remembers ASCN. BoB can burn in a fire. Good riddance to bad rubbish. About effing time Karma came on around.
Weeks - Dad. Developer. Gamer.
* Former PVP-U Lead & Sneaky Fucker Extraordinaire

#23 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

Don't worry Weeks. Im sure we will all be singing along to this songin the very near future ;)

#24 Dr oozy

Dr oozy

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Can we goto delve? please daddy please!! canwecanwecanwe?!!! Anyway in less selfish opinions; 0.0 superpoliticalnapalliancehappysafebluefest suck, nice to see one fall appart but not nice to see goons being all backhappyslappy. Id have rather it not happened than goons be all 'we rule'.

#25 mastergsan

mastergsan

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:12 PM

i really dont like this stuff, i would rather certain elements of society stayed out of this game but lying, steeling and decieving on this scale is allowed. then when you get idiots in goonswarm saying crap like: [blockquote]I am basically JOing nonstop to G00dfellas/Atlas/AAA tears.[/blockquote] so i wouldn't be surprised if we end up with such people in the corp giving of information if anything, i really find it to be sad, people you get to know over the years turn out to be spies and scammers, i can only assume their RL's are very unfulfilling.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com//e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?99084]BASIC - 0612082100[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?102488] ADVANCED & WOLFPACKS - A&W-0271220081700[/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?135781] WOLFPACKS-200906271800[/link]