#101 keacte

keacte

Posted 20 November 2019 - 11:04 PM

:ph34r:

O7 bro!

#102 Skrewed

Skrewed

Posted 20 March 2020 - 08:16 PM

Instead of all you playing animal crossing all day, I think we need a have a high sec mining op. Fucking virus even has me thinking about playing again.

#103 Carver

Carver

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:56 PM

Instead of all you playing animal crossing all day, I think we need a have a high sec mining op. Fucking virus even has me thinking about playing again.

I *did* just install teamspeak...

<18:28:33> "[AGONY] Carver" was removed from server group "Super Admin" by "[AGONY] Carver".

#104 Skrewed

Skrewed

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:58 PM

I'm on discord: SkewedUp#2349

#105 Maximoff

Maximoff

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:32 AM

I think we need a have a high sec mining op.

Careful, told a friend mining in a 1.0 was pretty safe minus ganks... he lasted an hour and a half and some drifters i didn't know about murdered him :)

Fucking virus even has me thinking about playing again.

Stay safe guys, this is no fucking joke. If you have bad lungs like me be extra damn careful.

"It was the patient, cut-flower sound of a man who is waiting to die."

#106 vissuddha

vissuddha

Posted 30 March 2020 - 02:45 PM

Fellas!!!

Having 1.5 months left on my self-imposed quarantine I too had a similar thought. What a better way to waste time... EVE!!

#107 Rocinantae

Rocinantae

Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:02 PM

Hey I'm on Discord guys. Rocinantae like always. They're starting to do shit like paps in Horde  :angry: Track this. No drama I promise. I have enough to worry about not losing my job and trying to stay away from it as long as possible and my family not getting sick. I hope all you guys are alright. We have plenty of cash and supplies to wait this out. I'm just worried about people I know that live paycheck to paycheck. Its funny man. I just came out of learning to deal with anxiety and being paranoid. And it turns out a lot of that living like that and learning to deal with that prepared me for this. Plus I get to stay home and play video games all day, If i'm not down in the shop making something. I feel strangely confident and optimistic though. Like I actually know what i'm doing and its going to be ok. Thank you Stoicism. So if you have something fun going on let me know. Not promising anything. We all know with me that's dumb. But it would be nice to chat with you guys again. Later.

#108 Carver

Carver

Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:05 AM

Sinner on Discord

<18:28:33> "[AGONY] Carver" was removed from server group "Super Admin" by "[AGONY] Carver".

#109 Rocinantae

Rocinantae

Posted 02 April 2020 - 07:38 PM

Rocinantae#8069. Didnt realize I needed a number there. Or just message me in game.

#110 Silas

Silas

Posted 15 April 2020 - 06:29 PM

For anyone interested in keeping in touch the Agony Discord is still up. Made a new invite that (hopefully) shouldn't expire.

https://discord.gg/95GJ2RF

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#111 Mr M

Mr M

Posted 03 May 2020 - 09:48 PM

Baaaah... I've stayed away from discord until now it seems.

Quick side-note, Suggs' solo albums were great.

Posted Image

#112 Aote

Aote

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:05 PM

So I logged in to Eve. Alpha clone. So many changes. It was hard to remember I used to feel somewhat comfortable at my skill level in the game. Also - you need to pay to be mine in a barge - so i mined in a BS.