Photo

All good things come to an end

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#51 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:53 PM

This one is for an old frenemy... F'em alls....  Durka Durka!!  We did agree - they all die.... 

Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#52 Silas

Silas

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

So, I'm still retarded... How do I upload a video....   not a link etc.?

You can't... Very few forums allow this these days. And with Youtube and Imgur etc. available there is no point.

Also, hey... long time no see.

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#53 Granger

Granger

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:56 PM

It better be on every one of those silly Quafe Billboards....

early 2007 and why I joined.

Kerz!!!!!!! ♥

"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#54 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:09 PM

Thanks Silas, I didn't know that.

I'm going to have to figure out something else sneaky then. As You Tube keeps deleting the videos....   

Like I'm stealing 10+ year old music and causing the band monetary loss.   Ughh!

So, I'm still retarded... How do I upload a video....   not a link etc.?

You can't... Very few forums allow this these days. And with Youtube and Imgur etc. available there is no point.

Also, hey... long time no see.

Men of war have long known that warriors must often abandon those verities they defend. Peace, human kindness, love... for they hold no meaning to the enemy. And so, to win, do we become what we despise... and despise what we become?

#55 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:12 PM

Here is another one that has been repeatedly deleted...

#56 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:13 PM

I apologize - but this was before, way before the crazy crap we  endure now...

Durka Durka was just a meme from a stupid stop animation show.

Noice!     ha ha ha

Edited by Kerzack, 27 March 2018 - 10:24 PM.

#57 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

Not sure how much of local dropping I can handle....

but here is one more. 

These weren't frigates either...

HTC... ?

#58 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:44 PM

Note Severs properly timed BOOM! in local. 

Cruisers... going down...!!   Boom~!

Then they came back with BC's..   

So much win.

Edited by Kerzack, 27 March 2018 - 10:49 PM.

#59 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:52 PM

That one time... you know, when we played with heavy metal.

The FC is amazing... watch how he changes his ship requirements.... the crazy thing is the buzz  of little ships...

#60 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:06 AM

...  we played with big things way before this video~

Edited by Kerzack, 28 March 2018 - 12:07 AM.

#61 Alistone Malikite

Alistone Malikite

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

... we played with big things way before this video~

One of the PVP basic classes I attended used Laurentius titan to bridge... that was over 8 years ago before I had joined agony.
Games are fun because of who you play them with.
If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62 Rocinantae

Rocinantae

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

WTF. I guess this means I dont get my chance to be c.e.o. Oh well. Hands down the best time in video gaming ever, I loved Agony so much it drove me crazy. If I miss anything its the sound of comms when a fleet was running. Everything like clockwork. I remember when Rells was at the top of his game. He started all this. Whether you like him are not Agony was his baby. Drove him crazy too. Or Angelic Red doing shit tons of industry so we had all the ships/ammo for classes. He was already crazy. I came back to Agony many times because it was simply the best place to be. I knew something was wrong last time I came back. The halls were kinda empty. Like walking into your old elementary school after hours, But im still playing Eve. On and off like usual. Beefs here as well but usually to drunk to get on lol.

Fly dangerous guys. 

#63 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:44 PM

Holy Hell Roc !

Love him - leave him - hate him.... he did start more things in EVE, than anyone else ...

Edited by Kerzack, 28 March 2018 - 08:56 PM.

#64 Kerzack

Kerzack

Posted 28 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

delete - fu

Edited by Kerzack, 28 March 2018 - 09:05 PM.

#65 Sarek Minyatar

Sarek Minyatar

Posted 30 March 2018 - 04:19 PM

Thanks for countless amazing roams and good memories.

Fly safe o7

#66 McGiggles

McGiggles

Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

Back when I joined Agony, I had just came back after not playing for almost a year.  I was super rusty and didn't have a great grasp on the game mechanics at the time.  You helped take this rusty solo'er into someone who could actually play the game worth a damn. 

Good luck Agony bros, and fly dangerously. 

#67 Jun Mikoto

Jun Mikoto
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:22 AM

o/

as a participant of PVP-U, i'm sad to read that you are closing doors. But as a member of E-UNI and fan of your wiki, almost more concerned about the wiki: Is it going to be shut down? And if it is, can we somehow include it to Uni-Wiki to take remembrance of your outstanding work?

Please contact me here or ingame or our Wiki Manager Djavin Novienta. 

Fly flashie, JM

#68 Silas

Silas

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

o/

as a participant of PVP-U, i'm sad to read that you are closing doors. But as a member of E-UNI and fan of your wiki, almost more concerned about the wiki: Is it going to be shut down? And if it is, can we somehow include it to Uni-Wiki to take remembrance of your outstanding work?

Please contact me here or ingame or our Wiki Manager Djavin Novienta. 

Fly flashie, JM

Yes... it will be "shut down".

I've locked editing and added a link to the UNIWIKI. Frankly EVE-Unis wiki has been a better source of information for years now. We have some unique and valuable info on our site, but overall UNIWIKI is a much better site. We have no immediate plans of closing the website as of right now. I suspect it will be kept up for some time yet, but we are not committing to any time frame etc. nor are we promising it won't suddenly be gone one day.

Agony has always been about sharing knowledge, so I am pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say you (and EVE UNI as a whole) can use whatever information you find on there as you see fit. If you want to credit Agony for the information, feel free to do so. If not, I don't think anyone will pursue you legally :P

And feel free to contact me (Silas Sanyasi) if you need any more help. I am still the main wiki admin on here...

The easiest way to get in contact with me fast is probably on our Discord: https://discord.gg/95GJ2RF (just ping @Silas on there)

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#69 Jun Mikoto

Jun Mikoto
  • Pip

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:49 PM

Yay, great! I'll try to tinker some plan asap for rescue...

Agony has always been about sharing knowledge, so I am pretty sure I speak for all of us .....

If anyone of you is going to miss teaching pvp or to fc some newbros ... Join the faculty  ;)

#70 Rackhir

Rackhir

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:57 PM

farewell o/

BASIC-2103081800 - WOLFPACKS-053120081600 - ADVANCED-061420081600 - FLYBYS-2206081600

#71 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

After Eve I decided to stop sucking at shooters and played competitive Battlefield 3, topping out the TWL 8v8 chart and getting to the final 16 of Cevo season 5 5v5's. In Hardline I was UK #1 and world #3 in the attack heli. Now I'm taking that into real life and flying racing drones, although I have a loooong way to go to stop sucking at that :P

This is absolutely all because of Agony. Agony genuinely altered my worldview and taking the philosophy of stopping sucking via the medium of learning combined with a little bit of the aggression and cheerful derangement I picked up from the likes of Granger, Alta and Glepp utterly transformed the way I approach competition. In fact. that I even approach competition at all. Most importantly it taught me that you should always seek out the best at whatever you want to do and learn absolutely everything you can from them.

So thank you, Agony, and to everyone who built it, shaped it, trained me, mentored me, argued with me (Silas), spent hour upon hour theory crafting, camping gates, roaming the glorious game that is Eve, and above all putting up with me.

o7

pEGjqYG.jpg

#72 ChildofDestruction

ChildofDestruction

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:13 PM

Jesus christ, I left you guys for few years till I got married (which I did), settled down (so I did), own my own business (wasn't that easy but done) and just decide to reload the client after completing all RL tasks (Mission accomplished)  and there you see that your beloved corp is retiring !

TANJ

Well, tbh EVE was the only MMOG I played so long and Agony was the only place I found people worth spending time while playing such a good game. So thank you all for the fun shared. It was a great pleasure and very good memories to remember for me.

Recon, local down by one !  Take care mates ... 

Posted Image

#73 keacte

keacte

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

Jesus christ, I left you guys for few years till I got married (which I did), settled down (so I did), own my own business (wasn't that easy but done) and just decide to reload the client after completing all RL tasks (Mission accomplished) and there you see that your beloved corp is retiring !
TANJ

Well, tbh EVE was the only MMOG I played so long and Agony was the only place I found people worth spending time while playing such a good game. So thank you all for the fun shared. It was a great pleasure and very good memories to remember for me.

Recon, local down by one ! Take care mates ...

Good to see you CoD 07

#74 Madorris

Madorris

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:42 PM

:(

Kerzack: Wish he wasn't a special olympic's kinda pilot but a kill is a kill!!!!!!

Bazman: I anticipate we will have a number of people who are rubbish at battlecruisers/life

#75 Loash

Loash

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:14 PM

Well...damn, only just saw this.  I still train in EvE, but probably only because I kept telling myself "one day I'll get back in and fly with Agony again", looks like I ran out of "one day's".

Was only with Agony for a short period a long time ago, but thank you to all the people involved, a better bunch of people there could not have been!

o7

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, don't buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don't give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of... whatever. FACE THE FACTS. THEN act."
Quellcrist Falconer