Photo

[CLOSED] PVP-BASIC 19th September 1900

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#76 Caldak

Caldak

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:26 AM

Caldak - Caldak Man E No Wars. Alumni (space permitting)

Anne Bonney, a notorious pirate in her own right, told her husband, Calico Jack Bonney, as he was captured by pirate hunters,
“if you'd have fought like a man you needn't hang like a dog”.

Done some class's

#77 APECK

APECK

Posted 29 August 2008 - 01:06 AM

OLD AU pilot wanting to join the class. :(( A PECK- A PECK (A)
Posted Image

#78 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:34 AM

APECK! \o,
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#79 Mishaet

Mishaet

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:18 AM

LOL, it states CLASS CLOSED, this means no more ppl are being accepted. Sorry there will be others. Just want to make this clear for any future posts that are not alumni.

We almost always have people who having signed up, cannot make the class for one reason or another. People flagging themselves for inclusion post class-cutoff has not been an issue previously, and also guarantees that the classes will be full on the day. I don't doubt that they understand that it is conditional on spaces being vacated. Win-win.

#80 Kiwwa

Kiwwa
  • Pip

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:37 AM

Kiwwa - Kiwwa (OCDEI) No wars. If I could be put on the waitlist that would be awesome.
Fear is the mind killer.

#81 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:44 AM

-- Processed up to this point -- * Payments updated with latest API info * Note - waitlist was closed earlier If you cannot attend for one reason or another, even if it's only 1 hour before the start, please - if at all possible - take 2 minutes to post a cancellation. If you're on the waitlist and I am aware that there's a gap, I will contact you and update the thread. Otherwise, check back right before class and you may be lucky! :) Now.. back to hassling someone to schedule the next class.. Sanfrey

Wow my classes were so long ago the link stopped working. Look I took a bunch of them ok? It was a long time ago. Just trust me on it.
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives. (Unless in a box, in which case they have half a chance of having no half lives.) 

#82 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

Due to cancellation - Riley Kendrik moved from waiting list to Awaiting Isk.

Wow my classes were so long ago the link stopped working. Look I took a bunch of them ok? It was a long time ago. Just trust me on it.
Radioactive cats have 18 half lives. (Unless in a box, in which case they have half a chance of having no half lives.) 

#83 Riley Kendrik

Riley Kendrik
  • PipPip

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:16 AM

Due to cancellation - Riley Kendrik moved from waiting list to Awaiting Isk.

Thank you Sanfrey. You should have a credit for me (you can view the saga in my updated post).

If there's a problem with that credit, please let me know and I will take care of it.

#84 Dyden Nemor

Dyden Nemor
  • Pip

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

Dyden Nemor - Agony

#85 xLithiumx

xLithiumx
  • Pip

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

xLithiumx - xLithiumx (ASEAN) No wars I'd like to be put on the waiting list if thats possible :)

#86 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Not really sure what the problem is processing my and my corpmate's enrollment. Our corp account is listed in this forum with more than the needed amount for this class. Should I be concerned about this?
Weeks - Dad. Developer. Gamer.
* Former PVP-U Lead & Sneaky Fucker Extraordinaire

#87 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:39 AM

Weeks (& others) - I don't have access to edit the corp list and have asked Bamar to do so. There's no 'problem' per se. cheers

#88 Alveron

Alveron
  • PipPip

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Alveron - Alveron Altair (AGONY) No Wars.

#89 baggler

baggler
  • PipPip

Posted 31 August 2008 - 10:07 PM

XenaJax - Xena Jax (JVL) is paid for by (TBOSW) SWAT Space weaponry and trade account cheers Baldur Baggler
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?56827.0]BASIC-1512071900 [/link]
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?61845]WOLFPACK-0202081900[/link]

#90 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:29 PM

Corp accounts checked! (Values in the Corp Account post will be updated shortly)

#91 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:14 PM

Saaaanfrey If my account is active ill be around to help if you still need it.
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it
WarGod > smart bombs man!!
Jack Cannon > we've tried that
Jack Cannon > they have a low effectiveness rating

#92 goddard

goddard
  • Pip

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:41 AM

Changed corps, new ticker [G O W]
-

Gods of War Inc

BASIC - 1909081900

#93 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

I hate to be a bother, especially since I plan on applying after the class depending on how things go, but when do we get access to the class materials? I've been checking daily (hell, I need something to read at work when things get slow) and still no access. Just curious. I'm dying to see some of the material for the class, as it's been over a year since I've participated in non-empire PVP and I feel out of touch with the current fad ships and tactics. ;) Looking forward to the class in two weeks!

#94 Mortis Aguila

Mortis Aguila

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:28 AM

Access to the reading material will be granted about a week before the class.

RTMFT ... BYMFP! !lol

#95 Weeks

Weeks

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:51 AM

Grah, reading for comprehension... need to go pick up that skillbook. My bad.

#96 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:33 AM

Thanks Mortis! (Though I can't decode BYMFP and I'm not sure I want to..) This Friday (1 week before course) the access will be granted. I'll send an Evemail at the time to remind everyone. Thanks.. Sanfrey

#97 Kaiman

Kaiman

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Thanks Mortis! (Though I can't decode BYMFP and I'm not sure I want to..)

For decoding just visit Akira's Profile and watch the sig, just in case you want to :)

This Friday (1 week before course) the access will be granted. I'll send an Evemail at the time to remind everyone.

Yippieh, cant' wait !lol

Thanks.. Sanfrey

#98 Fiddy Too

Fiddy Too
  • Pip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

I can't wait........ I couldn't find anything about graduation requirements yet, maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyway, it's possible I won't be able to attend the end of the class, since it starts at 9 pm my time and I may have to work the next day. If that means I won't graduate then that's fine, I'll retake it later, but I was just curious.

#99 Sanfrey

Sanfrey

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:44 AM

You graduate at the end of the theory component of class, approx start + 3.5 hours. Cheers..

#100 Deutschmark

Deutschmark
  • Pip

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:49 PM

new corp Deutschmark - Deutschmark [ENH] no wars