Photo

Star Citizen Agony Corp

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

I think someone just cleaned out the Excession corp that someone set up ages ago. Since I was looking forwards to flying with some of you buggers again if that game releases before the heat death of the universe, anyone else interested in setting up a crusty old bastards corp?

pEGjqYG.jpg

#2 Rocinantae

Rocinantae

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

O/ If it ever comes out sure. I looked into it once and it seemed ridiculously expensive in beta. Plus I watched some people playing on YouTube and they were saying the server could only handle a handful of people. Can't someone just combine Elite Dangerous and Eve please.

#3 Carver

Carver

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:09 AM

yep, Aote started it

<18:28:33> "[AGONY] Carver" was removed from server group "Super Admin" by "[AGONY] Carver".

#4 Silas

Silas

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

yep, Aote started it

?

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#5 Deran

Deran

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

Serapis Aote

Oh and “hi!”

BASIC-20100220 WOLFPACKS-1203102200

Watch me paste this pathetic palooka with a powerful, paralyzing, poifect, pachydoimous, percussion pitch.

#6 Silas

Silas

Posted 08 January 2018 - 04:47 PM

Serapis Aote

Oh and “hi!”

I was just wondering about your post... it didn't seem like a response to anything.

Is anyone still playing this non-game btw? I looked like it had potential 5 years ago.

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#7 Carver

Carver

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:09 AM

Hey to you guys, too, 

I'm in and out. 3.0 alpha version of SC is out. Not really doing much in it myself. 

How are you all?

<18:28:33> "[AGONY] Carver" was removed from server group "Super Admin" by "[AGONY] Carver".

#8 Carver

Carver

Posted 24 December 2019 - 12:20 AM

So I logged into Star Citizen after almost a year or so... Did any of you ever try it? Anyone in there? Sing out if so.

I'm @sinner in there. 

#9 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:42 AM

I sort of gave up on chasing updates, hopefully it'll release at some point. If they ever implement a friends system, here's me:

https://robertsspace...izens/Goodvibes

pEGjqYG.jpg