Photo

I'm going to regret this....

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 Itkovian Beddict

Itkovian Beddict

Posted 23 December 2016 - 09:35 PM

Free :) still have a account although havent played in some time, i have created a new toon to see how it all feels, camera is a bit strange especially when you launch, so used to turning camera but it just seems to zoom in, very odd.

I am on Comojo sometimes not done much other than look at my pretty ships that are sitting in empire space, do some missions to get some isk other than that not much, suppose eve not much of solo game for to long

if you see me on fee free to chat, not sure if the peoples places works anymore mine all says offline, even when i added my other account (he can see me online but i cant see him online)

You both have to add each other as 'notify when online' or something. It was to stop people being able to add characters and always know when they're online. Only if both characters add each other does it actually tell you.

If the camera zooms in you probably have a setting you don't want. Either tracking camera on (will focus on your selected object) or something that forces it to zoom in close. It definitely isn't like that for me.

#27 Hasril Pux

Hasril Pux

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:32 AM

Comojo, in game, press 'Esc' and find "Dynamic Camera Movement" on the left side under the "Display & Graphics" tab. If you turn that off it will stop some (but not all) of the annoying stuff.

#28 Mystique Raven

Mystique Raven

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:24 AM

Boy you stay away for a few years or 5 and all your forum access gets pulled.

Btw love the Loonswarn HQ name