Photo

[FEEDBACK] [21 April 02:30 Eve Time (evening of Wednesday 20th for US timezone!)] Fly on an Agony Fleet - Dual-prop frigates

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ned Echerie

Ned Echerie

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:42 AM

Post your feedback for https://forums.agony...-prop-frigates/ here. Thanks very much to all that came.

BASIC-20131004 | WOLFPACKS-20140301

"The truth is that most of us survive day-to-day not due to any real ability to keep ourselves and our families safe, but simply because there is usually nobody in the immediate proximity who wishes otherwise."
-Christian Cantrell

#2 Xena Jax

Xena Jax

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:45 AM

Great roam as always guys. I'll be around for the next one!

#3 Komodor

Komodor
  • Pip

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:54 AM

Very enjoyable roam. Excellent scouting enabled us to kill some good kills! Thanks chaps, much appreciated.

#4 Hasril Pux

Hasril Pux

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:42 PM

Although it took a great feat of willpower for me to set aside my beloved Taranis and hop aboard a Malediction for the dual-prop roam, I am glad I was able to get some practice flying a fleet interceptor. And although I wasn't able to lock either of the targets presented in the situations where I was needed, at least I can say that I did everything right (which includes overheating/preactivating my long point, holding CTRL and clicking like a rat on crack at the bottom of my overview). Both targets just aligned too fast for me to get a lock.

Then came the end of the roam where I was ordered to the other side of a gate and I got to do the "Recon", "go recon" thing. That was right before the fleet encountered a number of juicy targets on the other side of that gate from me. While listening to coms I decided to stay put and try to catch anyone that de-aggressed and tried to run. Unfortunately for me, this turned out to be a BAD MOVE.

Something sure as hell came through, but it wasn't a straggler limping away from the fight. It was a Taranis fully loaded for bear. In my haste to lock and point the first thing that appeared I not only gave myself an aggression timer, but the Taranis was also fast enough to get a scram on me before I could pull range. Then all his buddies jumped in and they enjoyed a sweet gank.

But I happen to like hard lessons. So all in all I consider that a perfect ending to a rather enlightening roam.

Edited by Hasril Pux, 21 April 2016 - 10:45 PM.

#5 Victoria Xin

Victoria Xin
  • Pip

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

The Agony roams are great. I had lots of fun in my little dual prop frigate. I also learned a lot. 

I also have two kill marks etched into my hull. 'Yes!!'. 

The fleet moved very fast, which made for an exciting time.

I will definitely be returning.

Thanks to the Agony folks who put so much work into running these flights,

And of course my fleetmates who are helping me to look mean on the killboards.

#6 Set Yeva

Set Yeva
  • PipPip

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

Another great roam guys, really enjoyable.

I did a whole lot of different things wrong this time ... :) (I had changed my overview and some hotkey combos, that didn't help). With some more practice I can only get better. Anyway I'm looking forward to the next outing and I'll do my best to be there.

So cheers Ned and everybody else at Agony that make these roams happen, much appreciated.