Photo

Patch Day tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dybbuch

Dybbuch

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Put on a long skill ... fly your asymmetric Moas and Condors one last time .... see you on the flip
o7
Dyb Out

#2 Carver

Carver

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Good note.

<18:28:33> "[AGONY] Carver" was removed from server group "Super Admin" by "[AGONY] Carver".

#3 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

I've no other kind of skill training left to be done... But thanks for the heads up.
Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp

#4 Deran

Deran

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

It's showing as a predicted three hour outage, so best double that and add the first number you thought of.

BASIC-20100220 WOLFPACKS-1203102200

Watch me paste this pathetic palooka with a powerful, paralyzing, poifect, pachydoimous, percussion pitch.

#5 Itkovian Beddict

Itkovian Beddict

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:08 PM

It's showing as a predicted three hour outage, so best double that and add the first number you thought of.

I'm not normally about during the day on patch day but I was under the impression they were generally a lot smoother these days...

#6 Silas

Silas

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

I'm not normally about during the day on patch day but I was under the impression they were generally a lot smoother these days...

I was as well

Posted Image

In wildness is the preservation of the world,

so seek the wolf in thyself

#7 SayGen

SayGen

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

Good thing school is back in session and I have no worries about this patch nonsense. Patch gets released and hours worth of roll backs and server resets are put into effect before I ever log into for the first time in the day :)
Basic-20131227
WolfPacks-20140216
Agony notable Firsts:
--Victorieux Luxury Yacht kill
--Longest consecutive (5months) TopKiller

#8 Hasril Pux

Hasril Pux

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

fly your asymmetric Moas and Condors one last time .... AND SELF-DESTRUCT THEM IN SPACE... see you on the flip
o7
Dyb Out

Roger.

o7

#9 Itkovian Beddict

Itkovian Beddict

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

Server up (at least as of now) 45 minutes ahead of schedule. Only logged on very briefly (technically working today) but no horrible issues noticed yet...