Photo

[Feedback] PVP-WOLFPACKS February 16th @ 03:00

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Yamir Ke'Shark

Yamir Ke'Shark

Posted 16 February 2014 - 09:20 AM

Someone will hopefully write an AAR for this (especially the last fight of the night).

Thanks all for coming, graduate list will be update as soon as it's completed

Hope you had fun and learned something.  Please post any comments/feedback here (either positive or negative, we don't mind either).

--
Posted Image

#2 Kiron Blackwing

Kiron Blackwing
  • Pip

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:23 AM

I thought this class was great sadly my involvement was short as I got wifeaggro about being up in the middle of the night for a "game". 

Thank you Agony for doing this and thank you all of Agony´s people who made this a reality for us. 

With regards

Kiron Blackwing

#3 Eu Phanda

Eu Phanda
  • PipPip

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

I'd like to make a request for the Agony wiki pages to be updated sometime. Also wish I had the sense to buy modules for HSSR fleet jic since I was one of the Thrasher pilots asked to swap a point for a scram and fell behind at one point while trying to adjust my fit (swap arties for ACs, buy close-range ammo etc.). 

It was exciting to run into a fleet that had a lot of pilots blue to me at one point ("Well...this will be interesting..."). I had a lot of fun on this and would definitely do again. Well organized and executed - thanks, Agony! 

o7

#4 Othran

Othran

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Someone will hopefully write an AAR for this (especially the last fight of the night).

You can do it, you didn't die and reship so you saw it all :P Edit - this relates to the last fight which almost rates an AAR on its own.

/me wanders off to ponder whether perhaps species is right about vagas - died to two scram fits 3 times in 3 days now :D

http://www.agony-unl..._detail/123154/

tells a small part of the zombie vaga from hell - felt like that, got to the edge of killing and back it came. Edit - damage isn't accurate obviously as thats on the last hop through gate :D

Was epic tanking even once cmore got on the alt booster time and again. +1 for a great camping fit and the will to keep it going.

Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#5 Cmore Hanaya

Cmore Hanaya

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

Yes you could really tell when the boosters had to dock to regen shields (they were both quite tanky)

Posted Image

#6 Banned Wagon

Banned Wagon
  • Pip

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Good times, guys. A couple of good fights, and the last one was really tough!

Only lost two ships this time round. I was given a Frigate replacement after my first loss, and flew that for a good part of the roam.

We were blasting the last guy for ages and he just kept repping it off. Eventually he web/scrammed me and blew up my Frigate, but I had time to go back to Stacmon, get a Destroyer, come back, and help finish him off. I landed the killing blow on that one! My first Kill Mail  :D

All in all, a really enjoyable run. Really good job by the FC, Agony, and all my fellow pilots. Again, looking forward to the next one! The only downside was that the roam started at 3am for me, and didn't finish until way past 9am. Please run some earlier roams for us EU guys if you can. (yeah I know the next Skirmish is at 19:00 - but I don't have the skills yet, so I can't go - boo!)

#7 Othran

Othran

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

Please run some earlier roams for us EU guys if you can. (yeah I know the next Skirmish is at 19:00 - but I don't have the skills yet, so I can't go - boo!)

There's usually a wolfpacks roam the day after skirmishing class - that way the skirmish students get to do it for real the day after all the theory/practice - so I assume there will be a roam same time(ish) on 1 March.

Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#8 Banned Wagon

Banned Wagon
  • Pip

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

ooo, good to know! thanks  :)

#9 DarkerSavant

DarkerSavant
  • Pip

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:50 AM

The class does not yet have the graduates listed. Just a reminder as I want everyone who completed it to get credit for future class prerequisite requirements.

#10 Penates

Penates
  • Pip

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

Again, another well run Agony class.

Thanks to all the effort everyone involved goes to to run these classes.

Regards,

Penates

#11 Hanshiro Arashi

Hanshiro Arashi
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

Exceptionally well run class! Really appreciate the fun and more importantly the lessons and practical knowledge obtained.

The last fight was awesome! I lost 3 ships in it too one ship!

#12 Hanshiro Arashi

Hanshiro Arashi
  • PipPip

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

Oops didn't mean to post twice. Sorry. ^_-