Photo

Merry Christmas All

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 rells

rells

Posted 25 December 2013 - 05:39 PM

Its not about presents, stores, food or any of that. Its about celebrating your family sharing and giving to others. We should all sit down and realize how lucky we are that we are able to play a video game for entertainment when so many have nothing, no power, no drinkable water, no safety from their murderous 3rd world governments. Even the poorest among us is as rich as a king. If you go for a drive today, take some candy, or leftovers and give it to the guy on the street holding the sign or the homeless shelter or a charity. 

Founder of AGONY

#2 keacte

keacte

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Well said Rells! 07

Enjoy the family time :-)

#3 Jeremiah Cole

Jeremiah Cole

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Merryy Christmass!

#4 Sever Aldaria

Sever Aldaria

Posted 25 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

Rells! Merry Christmas! o/

Hope you and your family are doing well. How about a Skype chat to catch up on times?
Posted Image

Local dropped by one

#5 rells

rells

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hope you and your family are doing well. How about a Skype chat to catch up on times?

Uhh sure, but I am playing the game maybe a month, maybe longer. Let me know when you will be on and I will jump on TS or you can voice convo me in game (can that be done I wonder?)

Founder of AGONY

#6 Granger

Granger

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Nae Skype for me - but the rest holds true, hope you are well!

"...the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Except that, as is usually said of spoons, THERE IS NO SHIELD." - Lord Maldoror
"Bob Shaftoes is drenched in Hyperions" - Kil2 CCP Rise, EVE AT XI
"Cambions are like Drakes that go really fast" - MB III CCP Dolan, EVE AT XI

BASIC-042620081900
WOLFPACKS-053120081600
FLYBYS-2206081600

Posted Image

My YouTube Channel

#7 Reinhardt Blackwing

Reinhardt Blackwing
  • PipPip

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Merry X-mas

#8 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

Hope nobody got any more wierd Icelandic stuff for xmas, will see you all on Basics/Wolfpacks/species roam (if he's not hideously late :P).......

Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#9 Othran

Othran

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:04 PM

Uhh sure, but I am playing the game maybe a month, maybe longer. Let me know when you will be on and I will jump on TS or you can voice convo me in game (can that be done I wonder?)

IIRC you open a chat with someone then open eve voice for the channel by clicking on the speech bubble. Of course the chances of convo'ing anyone who actually has Eve voice enabled are something else entirely ;)

Today's word is :

MORAL, adj. Conforming to a local and mutable standard of right. Having the quality of general expediency.

#10 Zistiel

Zistiel

Posted 26 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

Merry Christmas Rells :D

If only the men in power were the tiniest bit thoughtful... *back to reality slap*

A Haiku by Koldz

agony, bats in hand
came forth, rage in eyes and hearts
bloody clubs struck heads

#11 Goodvibes

Goodvibes

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Merry Christmas, one and all! Try not to do anything too dastardly!

pEGjqYG.jpg

#12 Sancho

Sancho

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Rells!

Fight them, sure.
Fight to win, always.
Just don't be dicks about it, as usual.

glepp