How To Enroll
Processing enrollement takes a decent amount of time that instructiors would rather be spending doing something else such as actually playing the game. When students try to be individualistic, creative or are just lazy, it makes more work for the instructors and they tend to get cranky. For this reason IMPROPER ENROLLMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!! In order to enroll properly, please click on the following link and read the article carefully before adding your pilot to the enrollment thread
CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO ENROLL IN A PVP UNIVERSITY CLASS
The destroyer is one of the single most underrated ships in the game of Eve. Many people fly a destroyer the wrong way and immediately come to the conclusion that they are not worth the trouble to fly. The reality is that the destroyer can be an extremely powerful and fearsome foe. A well run destroyer flown by a skilled pilot can kill a tech 2 interceptor one on one. A well run destroyer is extremely effective at gate camping and locking down space, able to get the signal resolution over 1800 with the proper fitting. In a destroyer pack, a fleet of 15 destroyers would strike fear into the heart of any battleship pilot with the brains to back up his firepower.
In this class you will learn the ins and outs of destroyers. You will learn how to fit them to be effective in a 1 vs. 1 situation as well as how to set up a destroyer for gate camping and wolf packing. You will learn how to maximize the strengths of destroyers, namely their firepower, and reduce the impact of their weaknesses of speed and fragility. Destroyers are the specialty and favorite ship of the instructor and I will show you how to get the most out of yours. You will also learn how to use warp disruption bubbles and advanced tactics that employ the use of bookmarks.
This is an advanced level course with prerequisites. It builds upon the knowledge you acquired in PVP-BASIC and takes you to the next level of skill in PvP Operations. You will learn all sorts of tactics and tricks when flying in light ships of all kinds. This is a long awaited course and should be a ton of fun. After completing this course you will be able to fly both a frigate and destroyer very well in PvP and be extremely effective with a few of your friends.
- Course Code: WOLFPACKS-1908071800
- Required Courses:
- Required Skills:
- Propulsion Jamming 3+
- Afterburner 3+
- Caldari Frigate 3+ or Gallente Frigate 3+ or Minmatar Frigate 3+
- Sensor Linking 3+
- Warp Drive Operation 3+
- Target Painting 3+
- Small Hybrid Turret 3+ or Small Projectile Turret 3+
- Standard Missiles 3+ (If driving Caldari)
- Weapon Upgrades 3+
- Engineering 3+
- Electronics 3+
- Destroyers 1+
- Long Range Targeting 3+
- Navigation 3+
- Required Preparation:
- Study the Agony Unleashed Rules of Engagement.
- Read all course materials in PVP-WOLFPACKS category
- Review all course materials in PVP-BASIC category as they may have changed since you completed the course.
- Review the article: Your Clone and Your Pod
- Review the article: An Introduction to Bookmarks in Eve
- Buy and fit at least 2 ships, one for wolfpacking and one for long range sniping, and move them to the class location prior to the course. (Note that we will swap out EWAR in class so one of each would be good to have).
- Come on Ventrilo before the course to verify that your microphone and headset are working.
- Watch the video "How to Dismantle a Gate Camp" in the downloads section as linked from the Flyby Sniping article.
- Required Equipment: Detailed in PVP-WOLFPACKS forum and topic
- Cost and Duration: 12m isk Per pilot
- Duration: Estimated 6 to 8 Hours
- Meeting Location: Nonni V - Lai Dai Corporation Factory
- Eve Channel: AU_PVP_UNIVERSITY
- Instructor: Rells
- Course Cashier: Kesro
- Minimum Enrollment: 10
- Maximum Enrollment: 30
- Enrollment Deadline: 48 Hours before the start of the course.
Don't convo PvP University instructors. Post here if you have an issue please.
- Confirmed and Paid students:
- Axom - Axom (AGONY)
- Aston Briggs- Aston Briggs (AGONY)
- KaiserSose - KaiserSose1 (AGONY)
- Tutsunucann - Tutsunucann (AGONY)
- Coaven - Coaven (AGONY)
- cliche - c1iche (AGONY)
- wildturkey - wildturkey65 (AGONY)
- Rocinantae - Rocinantae (Agony)
- Firewine - Firewine (AGONY)
- Balooshinakus - Balooshinakus (AGONY)
- Jamier - Jatan Votan (P) *
- Ska Inni - Ska Inni (AGONY)
- BloodBird - BloodBird (AGONY)
- Savage M - Savage Manticore (*
- Armain - Armain Dreamweaver (SAK)*
- Kangarot - Carrotine Celest (FNA)*
- Cyrus Ageis - Cyrus Ageis (CHRT1)
- Thoran Karlien - Thoran Karlien (-NRS- former 2min)
- Solanthus - Solanthus Lightbringer (RaDeC)
- Matushka - Matushka (PTS)*
- Andrius - Andrius Victor (AGONY)
- cinnabuns - Luxorz (Ex Co)
- Nareg Maxence - Nareg Maxence (DRSN)
- zapp brannigan - CaptZappBrannigan (REBRN)
- Alumni Attending if Space Permits:
- Paid but not properly registered: