Photo

[CLOSED] PVP-BASIC: Eve Time: July 15th, 2007 @ 00:01 (Saturday Night in North America)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

#51 Strife Phoenix

Strife Phoenix
  • Pip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

Strife Will not attend due to unforseen business.
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?43427]BASIC-2309071300[/link]

Posted Image

#52 Guest_HelvetaFaun_*

Guest_HelvetaFaun_*

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:55 PM

helvetaFaun - HelvetaFaun (Racketeers) war Delictum 23216

#53 Guest_Seb Miantiar_*

Guest_Seb Miantiar_*

Posted 11 July 2007 - 05:23 PM

any chance of getting access to the basic material soon? :( time flies by, and i would have loved to read through it with enough time before the course starts

#54 Dranearian

Dranearian

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:59 PM

Dez is on the DL. he will do it when he feels he can =)
Jack Cannon > good luck with that... think you'll have to fight agony in their frig blobs for it
WarGod > smart bombs man!!
Jack Cannon > we've tried that
Jack Cannon > they have a low effectiveness rating

#55 divideby0

divideby0
  • Pip

Posted 11 July 2007 - 11:08 PM

Divideby0 - Divideby0 (AMAIN) No Wars. Corporate Account.

#56 Guest_Semper Nox_*

Guest_Semper Nox_*

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:11 PM

Please don't enroll Semper Nox, I can't make it on Saturday.

#57 Guest_Yugi Son_*

Guest_Yugi Son_*

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:50 AM

sorry going to have to change the date again to the next date i need to leave town and wont be back unitll this monday sorry guys and hope im not wearing thin on your patients.

#58 Guest_Seb Miantiar_*

Guest_Seb Miantiar_*

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:26 AM

does anybody know if this course will take place? i understand the background why nothing happens, but as it stands all the students are left to wonder waht will happen on saturday/sunday night. Dez, if you are not able to hold the class theres nobody that will hold it against you. Cancel it or re-schedule it. if you can hold the course, it should be possible to do the enrollements in a timely manner. Im a first-time PvPer, and to be honest, i would have loved to study the material through and through. that not possible anymore. The worst thing that could happen would be that the course will be canceled shortly before commencing. i can live with little time to study the material. i can live with a rescheduled class. i can live with canceled class. i cant live with not knowing at all whats happening. Theres nothing worse then not knowing what happens. i hope you can understand my feelings, just trying to clear up the situation.

#59 Akyno

Akyno
  • Pip

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:17 AM

Akyno - Ra'zaar Tunebraka (CCW) No Wars Buddy Liwijatan (CCW) No Wars

#60 Dez

Dez

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:37 PM

*CLASS CLOSED* Enrollment updated, access granted. The last person that I could confirm to have paid was Fidgeter. Will sort stuff out tonight / tomorrow. Each corp has been deducted Basics: KOBS x2 DYCO x3 EX CO x2 CRE.8 JUMPD
Dez Erichs: "Veni, Vidi, Caedi"

#61 Inceptor Ghost

Inceptor Ghost
  • Pip

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:15 PM

I tried to follow the directions which state:

"Transfer the ISK for the course to Agony Unleashed corporation [AGONY]. Make sure that you put in the course code (EG: BASIC-1103061900) as the first thing in your payment message; the payment message is truncated in the log so the code MUST be first. The course code can be found in the enrollment thread."

I interpreted the "Agony Unleashed corporation" to mean that you wanted me to make a direct ISK transfer to the corporation. Was I supposed to send the ISK to a character named "Agony Recruitment"?

As I am not yet flush with ISK, can it be verified that I sent the ISK to the corp and have that count tword the fee? I did include the course number in the message as instructed.

Sorry about the confusion...

Inceptor Ghost (rws1st)

#62 Tonto Auri

Tonto Auri

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:34 PM

rws1st, as for this exact course, You shold been send Your ISK to Course Cashier: Agony Recruitment (Dez's alt), but I think that Dez or other director may confirm Your payment, so I think You'll get Your registration in nearest future.

To be on topic... hm.. no, I'll send it as private mesage.

#63 Carenthor Loon

Carenthor Loon

Posted 13 July 2007 - 04:38 PM

What Tonto said is correct; unfortunately this class was scheduled before Rev II (which introduced things to make our bookkeeping much easier), so it was intended that you use the old method of paying the course cashier rather than the Corp directly. Rest assured that your money has not been lost, though - Dez will check the Corp wallet and confirm your payment as soon as he gets the chance! :-)
EVE is a dark and harsh world, you're supposed to feel a bit worried and slightly angry when you log in
CCP Wrangler

#64 Guest_ReactorSoldierX_*

Guest_ReactorSoldierX_*

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:40 PM

I have signed for pvpbasic class on 5th august. Please transfer my payment to Agony Bursar if possible. I wont attain into this class.

#65 Inceptor Ghost

Inceptor Ghost
  • Pip

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:03 AM

Being the newbie to eve that I am, I was not aware there was an old vs new method! Sounds like everything should work out, and so unless I hear otherwise, I will plan to be ready for the class tomorrow. Inceptor Ghost

#66 Dez

Dez

Posted 14 July 2007 - 08:42 AM

Note to self: deduct one AMAIN once acct is confirmed.
Dez Erichs: "Veni, Vidi, Caedi"

#67 Vinadil

Vinadil
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2007 - 01:03 AM

Just wanted to say that I thought the class was very informing and enjoyable. For a 5-hour class the pace was surprisingly good. I quite expected to be bored or restless at some point, but that really did not happen. My only regret was having to log out when the real action was starting... but that teaches me to get in on the Aussie timezone class :). I was wondering how you go about deciding who Graduates from the class and what that means if we want to sign up for future classes or tag along on PvP ops... my appetite was tickled last night and I feel the need to lose more frigates in the near future!

#68 BluOrange

BluOrange

Posted 16 July 2007 - 02:07 AM

Vinadil, for the purposes of being able to attend events and so forth, you're a graduate. If you're getting into a non-class gang, you might want to mention that you left the practical part of BASIC early, unless you'd rather be pitched into the deep end :)

---

It's a wonderful thing to be innocent, cheerful, and killing people, all at the same time.

The artist formerly known as BlueOrange

#69 Yulric

Yulric
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:55 AM

Completely agree - the class was worth the time put into it - Shorter would have been nice -- but surely would not have wnted to drop any information that was given. I was given a whole new perspective to Eve. Thanks I would surely like to also reattend sometime - after having put more practice time on my own to become more familiar with what is being said. -- I hope it will be sometime soon -- will have to see. Yulric