[HOW TO] Enroll in a Class

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Dez

Dez

Posted 21 October 2006 - 10:20 AM

Please see this link:

How to Enroll in and Attend a PvP University Course

Please keep in mind that all courses are announced in Eve Time which means GMT time. The course date may be the day before or after depending on your relationship to Eve time. For example, if you are in the USA and a course is on Saturday at 0200 Eve time then the course is actually on FRIDAY evening for you.

Dez Erichs: "Veni, Vidi, Caedi"

#2 eye oftiger

eye oftiger
  • Pip

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

Eye ofTiger ............. Want to enroll in PvP BASIC course, but can't until end of Oct. (RL concerns) Can I pay now to get access to course materials to get head start on study/ ship prep? :D
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.

#3 Rasql

Rasql

Posted 22 September 2007 - 04:17 PM

Eye, I don't normally accept open ended registrations , but if you pay and drop me an evemail, I'll open access to the materials for you and list you on the credits thread as having credit to PVP-BASIC. You will however need to refer to that thread once you do register for a course date, so the Instructor will know that payment has already been received.
Posted Image

#4 ashslayer

ashslayer
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:10 AM

Hello to agony and friends of: hoping to enroll in next basic class.. Ashslayer - Ashslayer (CYBOT) No Wars i might be in wrong spot ty for your time and assistance

#5 Baka Lakadaka

Baka Lakadaka

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:21 AM

Yep - wrong spot.

Next class is 21st March, you need to post Here

You never know some kind soul with admin rights MIGHT move it, but best to post in the right place yourself.
Posted Image

#6 hanns g

hanns g
  • PipPip

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

Hanns g - hanns g (TFHG) war with Unquestionable Prosperity Paying with The Free Haven group account This might be in the wrong section

#7 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:22 AM

This is the wrong forum. You need to find the thread that lists your specific class and post there. Cheers
Posted Image

#8 Ardium

Ardium
  • Pip

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hellum... Looking to enrole to PVP BAsic asap.. Thanks...

#9 Sevron

Sevron

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

Hello Ardium,

thanks for your interest in a PVP-Basic course.

Although you are totally in the wrong place here, here is what you have to do.
Please check the Enrollment Forum for a post starting with "[OPEN] PVP-BASIC".
There is none currently, but im sure there will be soon. If you find such a post,
please reply to it with the following pattern:

[blockquote]AGONY_SITE_DISPLAY_NAME - PILOT NAME (CORP TICKER)
WHETHER_YOU_ARE_ALUMNI
LINK_TO_BASIC_CLASS
LINK_TO_WOLFPACKS_CLASS
LINK_TO_ADVANCED_CLASS (if you are enrolling as Allumni)
[/blockquote]

As you are no alumni, and havent visited any class yet, the first line will suffice for you.
Then, and only then you will have a chance to attend a course.

regards,
Sevron
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?68000]BASIC-210320081800[/link] (completed)
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?70928]WOLFPACK-200420081900[/link] (completed)
[link=http://www.agony-unleashed.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?70929]ADVANCED-030520081900[/link] (completed)

#10 LogicWisdom

LogicWisdom
  • Pip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:13 PM

Hello Agony, Waiting to register for next pvp basic course, since it seems July is booked... Keep up the good, and much needed work. Spirit Rapter No current wars.... But who knows who wil war deck you next.. ; )

#11 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:42 PM

Spirit Rapter

No current wars.... But who knows who wil war deck you next.. ; )

We'll be glad to have you but you can't register until a new course opens in the Enrollment Forum. I see that you're already working on joining the in-game mailing list and that's the best way to stay on top of upcoming courses.
Posted Image

#12 MarVcO

MarVcO
  • Pip

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

Heyas : Okay Marvco is Paid to 35 m Have users authorized and sent to you via eve mail Rells , just waiting for Confirmation of Receipt of funds and a spot in the next Class for some reason My funds were not noticed before the July class was started. Looking forward to It
BASIC - 0208081800 | WOLFPACKS - 1110081600

#13 Adept Hunter

Adept Hunter
  • Pip

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

Adept Hunter - Adept Hunter Legio Conquistus [-LC] Sylph Alliance War with R.E.P.O alliance
Posted Image

#14 Yuto Kang

Yuto Kang
  • PipPip

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:18 PM

Eye, I don't normally accept open ended registrations , but if you pay and drop me an evemail, I'll open access to the materials for you and list you on the credits thread as having credit to PVP-BASIC. You will however need to refer to that thread once you do register for a course date, so the Instructor will know that payment has already been received.

I'd like to do this also. I have a lot of time and would like to really study the material for the classes. I intend to take every class that is offered. I'm not asking for access to it all, just to the Basic PvP, which will be the first class for me.

If it's possible, it would be greatly appreciated.
In space, the only thing that you can count on finding, is death.

#15 Spinward

Spinward

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:49 PM

I'd like to do this also. I have a lot of time and would like to really study the material for the classes. I intend to take every class that is offered. I'm not asking for access to it all, just to the Basic PvP, which will be the first class for me.

If it's possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, this policy has changed. We only allow access to registered students one week before the class.
Posted Image